Recommendations Ice/Frost male MC!

INVIZ

Does anyone know if there is a male MC who uses primarily Ice, Frost or even water magic?

I'm so sick of Fire palms and dragon fists.

Ice is so cool :s_wink: you can make weapons, huge walls, armour, even buildings! And if the MC get's op he could freeze time! The possibility's are endless. Fire just go boom, so boring.

I want an MC who is super cold, otherworldly pretty with long white hair and eyes freezing people to death. :devilish:

Mr.Grey-Cat

if it is about an mc with ice, I know one, but the thing is, he is not as overpowered, at least not compared to the others in the story, he is cold, but more like super absorbed in his mine, instead of the cool cold guys, and though there is indeed ausome weapons, and even time manipulation in the list of his achievement, they are not purely his, and he could only do them, in specifice moment, for once.

nevertheless, if you are stil intersted, I can tell you that the novel is good. and if you want to read it, then search the name on NUP, and here you go.

Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates

INVIZ

if it is about an mc with ice, I know one, but the thing is, he is not as overpowered, at least not compared to the others in the story, he is cold, but more like super absorbed in his mine, instead of the cool cold guys, and though there is indeed ausome weapons, and even time manipulation in the list of his achievement, they are not purely his, and he could only do them, in specifice moment, for once.

nevertheless, if you are stil intersted, I can tell you that the novel is good. and if you want to read it, then search the name on NUP, and here you go.

Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess – The Weakest Mage among the Classmates
Thanks Mr cat, I will check it out!

Wlel

Hiryuu Ruka from Meteor World Actor, my favourite character and my favourite VN.

First, his main ability is 'Ice' in general. He can make ice spear, icicies,thin ice path that can freeze the feet of the target within the range, thin ice armor that would protect his body from the attack by the enemies, ice cage, etc.

Moreover, what I like the most about him is his personality and traits.

https://vndb.org/v24110/chars#chars <-- You can check his info here.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Does anyone know if there is a male MC who uses primarily Ice, Frost or even water magic?

Ice is so cool :s_wink: you can make weapons, huge walls, armour, even buildings! And if the MC get's op he could freeze time! The possibility's are endless. Fire just go boom, so boring.

I want an MC who is super cold, otherworldly pretty with long white hair and eyes freezing people to death. :devilish:
Reminds me of one of my first OCs from 10 years ago. I really need to remake them. Their powers were awesome, but their name and shit was generic as fuck.
If only i could still roleplay as i did when I was younger

HokuouTenrou

Not LN/WN or VN but
Serph from Digital Devil Saga series
Veigue Lungberg from Tales of... Rebirth?
Arguably Siegfried Schtauffen from Soul series (particularly IV and V; to contrast Nightmare's hellfire)

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Not LN/WN or VN but
Serph from Digital Devil Saga series
Veigue Lungberg from Tales of... Rebirth?
Arguably Siegfried Schtauffen from Soul series (particularly IV and V; to contrast Nightmare's hellfire)
Oh. You read that novel? DDS?

StarEis

Ice is so cool
I agree with you. I think ice is so cool that I made my nick ice but german

also: The Righteous Player(s) unique power system and the mc uses ice magic primarily

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme

ice sucks, all it does is make your balls shrivel.

Plantorsomething

Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians (underrated film)

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I was going to mention Elsa, but then I noticed you were looking for a male, lol.