Ideas For Stories - Feel Free To Use!

• Thread starter Deleted member 12793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12793

Here are some story ideas I've had, but know that I will not write, even though I want to.
Feel free to use as you want. It doesn't matter. Or just ignore. :D
But be warned, there are a lot of errors below.
Some may just be mumblings or etc.
I haven't edited anything, so proceed with caution!

For now, the story ideas posted below are all male leads, but you can change that too.
Occasionally, I will also add more ideas.

Skyline in the Horizon

A 15 years old strong delinquent and loner, who is labeled as a troublemaker by the teachers and students lives his life with no attachment to anything meets a strange girl the same age as him who is being followed by some dangerous people. He later finds out that this girl has a special ability that people are after and is being protected by a small organization run by her older brother. After encountering several dangerous situations, the boy learns that their meeting wasn't just a coincidence. "Through these camera lens, the lines in the sky showed me where to find you." Even if it meant risking his life, will he decide to protect this girl who seems to know about him or go back to living his delinquent life?

A small boy finds it difficult to live after losing his mother and little sister. He now has to take care of his alcoholic father who lays around the house all day or spends his days out at bars. At the funeral he lost his temper and snapped when listening to the rumors about how the dad didn't show and how the boy doesn't mourn. Ever since then he easily loses his temper at small things and decides to keep a distant from others. His last year in junior high school, he meets a weird girl who loves taking pictures of the sky. It turns out that she has a strange ability and people are after her to take advantage of her. She can see lines in the sky that points her in the right direction of a person’s future. When people make a decision, it's usually a 50/50 chance of being right. But with a 100% accuracy, when she takes a picture of you with the sky as the background, she'll tell you the right path to take. Thus, the name of her ability: skyline. Her dad hires bodyguards to look after her but to no avail, she gets Kidnapped by an oil tycoon who wants to use her.

The boy even though sees this he decides to not get involved and turns away. But clenching his fists and teeth he quickly runs after her. Even before he lost his mom and sister, he’s always been athletic and all the fights he been in has tuned his body. Catching up to them, he gets beaten to the point of almost dying. After all, no matter how strong his body is he can’t go against professionals.

But still he doesn’t give in until reinforcement comes for the girl. After dealing with the Kidnappers they give the boy a choice to make when noticing his strong will to protect those who he cares for. A few days later he makes his decision and tells his dad that he is leaving. The girl’s big brother then reveals that his meeting with his sister wasn’t a coincidence. He tells the boy that their father gave the girl a mission to find people who can protect her and are loyal if she wants her freedom. By using her ability, she was able to find him. But before he can stay by her side he has to train for a few years and thus sends him to a friend who owes him.

The story skips three years into the future. The boy has become stronger after risking his life to train and she returns for him. They decide to enter an academy famous for training military students. There are even rumors that some students there have a special ability like she does. Through her ability she funds out that she will meet new enemies and friends at the school.

However, a day before they enter, they school when the girl takes a picture of him standing behind the sky, it turns red, showing his death. She wanted to keep it a secret at first, afraid that he’ll leave her when he does but then decides to tell him. Now he'll have to make a choice. Continue being with her even if he ends up dying or leave her to live. New friends. New enemies. "If only I could see more lines, then maybe no one will have to die."

From the day we first met, she has become the center of my world. Like the blue sky I yearned for, she was always in my line of sight. That's why I promised to protect her. And I...didn't want to experience the feeling of losing someone again. The feeling of helplessness. When I finally made my resolve...that's when the view of my sky had widened, and I felt something stir inside of me.

Guide

There's a prophecy that says that around every 500 years, a human will awaken as a guide and show us the path towards a new world. In other words, the gate to a different dimension. For some, this is just a myth but for the G.U.I.D.E organization, it's true. The organization has always been there to protect the guide until the gate opens.

15 years old Len Feng is a spirited young boy. He loves to cook and clean and has always done so for his dad and brother ever since their mom died. He's the type whose straightforward and naturally smiles. But what he doesn't know is about the secret his family kept from him. Ever since Kira was 4 years old, he would unconsciously sneak out of the house at night and stand in front of the nearby lake for a few hours. Kira's dad and brother are part of the organization and has realized that he is the next guide. But they haven't reported this to the organization because becoming a guide, while may seem nice, comes with a sacrifice.

All the past guides have never survived after opening the gate.

The Immortal’s Game

Suddenly, several hundred humans have found themselves in what looks to be a very large open temple. When they look around, they see these giant people wearing strange clothes sitting on large chairs and observing them. The one in the front of the giants seem to have a more holy aura to him. When one human bravely steps forward and asks the giant in the front for what was going on, the giant speaks.

“We are called Immortals by human terms. You humans will face trials given by me, and the humans who survive until the end will be given the chance to become an immortal. If you do not wish to cooperate, you will die now and here.”

But what the Immortal didn’t tell the humans is how the giants will bet on the humans’ survival and sponsor them. A human cannot have more than one sponsor, but an Immortal can sponsor more than one human.

In this large group of humans, there is one man, who do not stand out at all.

At midnight, he’ll turn eighteen years old. Chu Feng, a normal teenager is a master when it comes to blending in his surroundings. His appearance isn’t what you would call handsome, but it was good enough to have one or two confessions from a girl every few months. Occasionally, he’ll say yes. He has a few close friends, and his personality is the same as most young boys his age. He makes sure to not cause enemies and always responds carefully. His grades are always around the middle, not very good, but not bad. He joined the basketball club in his school and plays pretty well to sub in a game once in a while. Although he doesn’t come from a wealthy family or have a powerful background, his home life is quite normal. He has parents, an older brother and a younger sister.

He should be happy, right?

Even though he’s never told anyone, he always felt as if something was missing. It was as though there was a large hole in his chest. His true self is emotionless. He comes to realize this when a friend of his died in a car accident in Elementary and he didn’t think anything of it.

So, when he suddenly found himself summoned by an Immortal, while the other humans were frightened, he had a small smirk on his face.

Notes: The MC isn’t strong at the beginning. He’s like the others, ands starts off weak. He doesn’t have any cheats, etc. but uses his wits and cunningness to get by the first few trials. It isn’t until much later he finds out that he was forcefully reincarnated to the human’s world by his Immortal Father and human mother to protect him. This makes him a half immortal. After finding out about his background, he awakens his bloodline and becomes stronger.

God's Void

There are seven sins. There are seven virtues. They are known as the fourteen spirits created by the almighty god. However, because the world was no longer under god's domain, he commanded the spirits to partner with the humans. There will be fourteen chosen humans every 100 hundred years who will bring balance back to the world using the power of the spirits within them, and thus god will once again gain control. However, the fourteen humans decided that they didn't want this and thus rebelled against god. The spirits, angry because god uses them as he pleases agrees with the humans. The humans and spirits created a spell with their combined powers that will allow them to reincarnate every 100 years with their spirit. This way, nothing will change, and god will never gain control of the world again. After 1000 years, God decides to intervene. One night, the fourteen humans have the same dream of meeting someone new. God has created a new spirit. This spirit is neither a sin nor a virtue. He is called God’s Void. And he intends to kill all the humans who have betrayed God.

The Seventh Reincarnation

"He's here. The seventh member." While looking out the window, his hand on his chin, he grinned. He was the most excited about this new edition, unlike the rest of us. But because he's the one we respect and see as our god, no one rejected his excitement or questioned his ability to discern the truth. Except one...

"What seventh member?! How stupid. It's always been the six of us, I won't approve of him until he can prove himself. Or can the rest of you easily accept him after everything we've been through?!" She glared down at the boy who walked through the gate. After getting a closer look, she had no choice but to notice the aura around him. The students who were on their way to class, had to force their eyes away from him. He was handsome. No. That alone couldn't portray his charming looks. Long black hair like a girl, green eyes that reminded you of green sapphire and a gracefulness to him that would shame the kings and queens of history.

But even she knew that there was something wrong about him. "It's like looking through a glass." She mumbled under her breath before leaving, only after stating her declaration of not needing some pretty boy around.

He laughed. "It's amazing that she doesn't realize it herself." It was her way of saying she didn't want to get him involved in this. But she doesn't know. That kindness of hers can be painful sometimes. And not to mention that the moment he was born, was the moment his fate was decided.

"So, shall we witness how the seventh member will change our story?" To break the chain of fate, only he can decide.

Five shadows stood in front of the window on the third floor, at the farthest corner of the school. Though it should have been difficult to get a good look at the boy coming through the gate, they were all able to see him clearly. And though he shouldn't have been able to sense them, the boy's eyes locked on to the exact window they were standing.

He doesn't know that he's someone special. He believed his transfer was the normal thing due to his dad's constant travels. But it was fate that brought him to this school.

The six have already reincarnated six times, with the seventh always missing. But now that he’s return, will their wish finally be granted?

The Wolf Lord is A Tyrant

An immortal Wolf Lord has fallen to the demonic ways. He fell in love with a human woman. And just so he can walk by her side as a human, he has lost himself to bloodshed. One step away from breaking through to the God Realm, that same woman and his best friend betrays him. She tells him that he’s forgotten what it means to show mercy. With his best friend’s control over time and space they strip him of his thousands of years cultivation and send him to a different world. Just before he’s teleported to a different world, the woman says to him. “I hope you can discover what true strength really is.” When the Wolf Lord wakes up, he realizes that he’s become a wolf cub and is being cuddled by a small human girl.

The 10 years old girl lives in an orphanage deep in the forest. She tried to escape but ended up collapsing from starvation, only to find a puppy who can talk. The orphanage she lives in is very suspicious and children go missing every month or two. But as a weak child there’s nothing she can do, still she says she won’t give up and wants to save the children. The Wolf Lord is impressed with her. He teaches her a cultivation technique when he realizes that her spirit veins are that of high grade and she has potential.

“Ha!”

“Hahaha! Weak, weak, weak!”

“You all, are you guys really immortals?! Too weak!

“Is there no one stronger than I am?! Ah?!”

A large wolf, with magnificent black fur howled while standing in the middle of the stage. He used his claws and fangs to kill the people who recklessly challenged him while not knowing their limits.

“My Queen, didn’t you say that person will come??” With a grin on his face, and his blood boiling with anticipation, he turned to look at the one woman who he desired to be his woman. “Where is he? Where’s my opponent?! Come, come! Fight me! Ahahaha!”

Finally, finally. He’s finally so close to becoming a God! He can feel it, the last tribulation. The Godhood tribulation!

A beautiful woman with a crown on her head stood outside the stage and silently watched the wolf. Several guards stood next to her, protecting her from the approaching disaster. She was the Queen of the Alcrea Empire, Asteria Flau Alcrea.

The one next to her is her childhood friend and special advisor, Kiran von Onyx. Albein watched his best friend with a grim expression.

Thousands of years passed since they met the young wolf. Back then, the wolf was treated as a jinx, even from those in his clan. The wolves in his clan were born with white fur. They were pure moonlight wolves who didn’t like violence aren’t violent and didn’t interact with humans. But this wolf, whose parents had long passed away, was born with fur as dark as the night. Unlike the other wolves who cultivated under the moon, he cultivated darkness and death.

The wolf did his best to live, making enemies everywhere. After almost being killed, Asteria, who was only a Princess at that time, and Kiran stumbled across him. Unlike the others who treated him as a calamity, she fell in love with the wolf with beautiful fur and treated him. To repay her kindness, he decided to stay by her side. She then gave him a name. Remus, which meant Moon God in their language.

Kiran, of course, didn’t trust the wolf first. But the more battles they fought side by side, the closer they became. And even though the wolf would never admit it, they became best friends. Eventually, after Asteria was crowned Queen, the three were able to become immortals.

But Remus, who believed he’d be able to take on human form and finally be with Asteria, was shocked to learn that he didn’t. Unable to handle the truth he left on a journey. And during that journey he found out that he was cursed, preventing him from taking on a human form. To break the curse, he needs to become a God.

From then on, Remus devoted himself to killing. To become stronger, he needed to fight those stronger than him. He eventually became Lord of the very wolves who disdained him. But he no longer showed mercy to even those who begged for it. The Queen and Kiran tried to stop him, but he had long fallen to the demon path.

Asteria closed her eyes. “There is no one else.”

“Hm?” Remus’ eyebrows scrunched. “What do you mean?”

The Queen glanced at Kiran and nodded her head. Seeing this, Kiran no longer hesitated. He didn’t want his childhood friend to be sad, but he didn’t want to see his only male friend to become a Demon God. Waving his hand, a bright light shot out, enclosing the entire stage.

The Wolf Lord growled when he saw the barrier. “What’s the meaning of this, Kiran?!” He shouted.

Kiran cultivated light and space. By combining these two elements, he can forcefully trap someone and send them wherever he wanted. At first, he could only use it to send people miles away. But as he became stronger, so did this unique technique of his. Although it took time, he can now even use it to travel between dimensions.

“Don’t blame Kiran, this was my idea. Killing needlessly, not sparing those who admit defeat, I don't wish to see you fall further.” Asteria, with her emerald eyes and long black hair, faced the anger of the one person, no beast, she ever loved.

“I don’t care about those who live or die! The strong devours the weak, and the weak can only perish. Isn’t that how this world works in the first place?!” Remus frowned. “Stop being naïve and bring me someone strong to fight!”

“Idiot! Don’t you get it already? Asteria only…”

“Enough, Kiran.” She shook her head and stopped him from talking. “Remus, haven't you noticed? You've become nothing more than a demon beast. If you break through the God Realm now, you will surely become an evil God. Remus, my dear friend, there is no longer anyone as strong as you in this country…no, in this world.”

“You dare?!! I did all this for you!!!” Remus slammed his large body against the light shield, making it tremble. Even the stage beneath him had already become ruins.

Kiran spit out a mouthful of blood as he tried to suppress the raging wolf. The guards immediately surrounded her, worried that beast would break out and harm their Queen.

Kiran and his Queen had also reached the pinnacle of the immortal realm, but even together, they still had trouble with the Wolf Lord. It goes to show that even though their ranks were similar, their levels were far apart.

Remus pulled back his mouth, revealing his sharp fangs as he growled in anger.

Betraying him?!

How dare they?!

The thousands of years he spent with them was more important than their goddamn morals!!

Inexcusable!!

Unforgiveable!!!

Asteria saw that Kiran was unable to hold on. “It can’t be helped.” She took out her golden divine whip from her ring. When Kiran saw this, he wanted to immediately stop her, but doing so meant losing focus on his shield.

“Stop, Asteria!” Kiran yelled hysterically.

The Queen didn’t stop though. She let the whip run its course and change her spiritual energy.

That golden divine whip was an artifact called ‘God’s Judgement’. It wasn’t something an immortal can use without risking their life. The whip forcefully changes the user’s spiritual energy into divine energy.

Divine energy was something only Gods can use. And for an immortal to do so meant they are simply seeking their death.

Hearing his best friend’s frantic shout, Remus paused. The only reason Kiran would lose his composure was because of Asteria.

He glanced over to Asteria, only to see she had fallen on her knees. When he saw the whip in her hand, he trembled in fear.

“W-why? Why are you going so far?”

Asteria smiled through the pain. “Remus, you see…I don’t care if you killed every single person in this world. Even if you destroyed it. I just don’t want to lose you.”

Lose him?

What is she…?

“The Remus I know is a proud wolf. He wouldn’t do something like kill indiscriminately just for power. Think back to those days when you struggled to survive…when you wanted to prove yourself to your kin.”

Remus didn’t say anything. He stopped moving. The rage inside him started to calm.

But he didn’t lower his head. He stood there with confidence. He still didn’t think he was wrong. But he just didn’t want her to continue to harm herself, so he let Kiran easily restrain him.

Above everything else, she was the most important.

So, what if he couldn’t break through to the God Realm this time?

As long as he was still alive, there was nothing to stop him from returning.

“Fine, do as you wish. In return, don’t die until I come back.” Ahhh, really...He was an idiot. Even though she betrayed him, he still cared for her.

Hearing Remus give his permission, her lips lifted in a smile. She let the whip go and lost conscious.

The Wolf Lord stared at Kiran.

Kiran nodded his head as he had understood his best friend’s meaning. “I'll take care of her until you return. Don’t take too long.”

Remus slowly lost sight of his friend and his beloved. He knew it would be a long time before he could see them again.

……………………………….

When the Wolf Lord opened his eyes, he found himself surrounded by trees.

His body felt so heavy he could barely get himself to stand up.

He shook his head back and forth to try and recall how he ended up here. It didn’t take him long to remember what happened.

He sighed.

“Ack…I feel horrible…”

His voice came out slightly high-pitched. It was unlike his husky and rough voice that he was familiar in hearing.

Something’s wrong.

Something’s definitely wrong.

It wasn’t only his voice.

His body didn’t feel like that of his own.

He swayed back and forth as he walked. When he spotted a lake a few feet away from him, he wobbled over towards it.

He looked over the lake to take a peek at his reflection.

“W-w-w-w-what the……who the heck are you?!!!”

In the water, what stared back at him was a tiny white wolf’s head. Not only had he become a wolf cub, his beautiful gorgeous black fur was gone!

Remus wanted to cry but had no tears.

It was too shocking for him.

He sat back on his butt and slumped down depressed.

Not only had he become a tiny white ball, he lost all his cultivation. He knew the moment he woke up that he’d have to start all over again.

“My powers are gone…I can’t absorb a single drop of spiritual energy.”

Didn’t this mean he was just an ordinary animal now?

He wiggled his tiny nose.

“I refuse to accept that! I’ll return to my glorious self sooner or later!”

He’ll need to start cultivating from the beginning then. Before he could try it out and start meditating, he heard a low groan.

“Who’s there?!”

Oh no, with his current powerless body he’ll just become someone’s toy at this rate and end up dying…

He stood up on his tiny four furry legs and looked around.

Remus then spotted a small child a few feet away from him. How low had he fallen that he couldn’t even sense their presence until now?

When he walked near the child, she who was lying on the ground and sat up. She had long brown hair and beautiful green eyes. But the dirt on her face ruined her gorgeous countenance. Not to mention she was all skin and bones.

The two stared at each other in silence. She blinked her big green eyes in wonder but didn’t say anything.

Seconds passed…and the minutes passed.

Remus decided to introduce himself first since he was the adult. He’d overlook her rudeness for now. “Bow down! I am the great Lord of the Wolves! Revere me, for I am the stronge……”

“Kyaaa!”

Before he could finish, the little girl shouted.

“What a cute puppy!! It talked!”

“C-cute p-puppy…how dare you…you insolent little girl! I am someone who once walked the path of immortality and reached the threshold of godhood! Listen…I was an existence that stood on top in my wor……”

“Hey, hey! What else can you do??” She picked the puppy up with both hands. “Can you sing? Can you dance??”

Remus frowned in displeasure. “Fool! Do you take me as some lowly entertainer?! In my world, even the Emperor had to beg me to talk with hi…”

“Waaa, what a beautiful white fur…it’s so fluffy!!”

Veins popped out on the puppy’s…on the wolf cub’s forehead. “Hey!!!”

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 12793

@Temple Kind of. And I'd rather focus on writing one story at a time. After I finish writing the novel I'm working on now, I already have my second and third planned out. So I doubt I'll ever get to any of the ones I mentioned above.

clover2218

Problem is, most people writing stories are also like you. They have tons of ideas just sitting around on their brains with no time to put it out. So while they might take inspiration from other's ideas (we all do it), they won't just blatantly use it...

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Problem is, most people writing stories are also like you. They have tons of ideas just sitting around on their brains with no time to put it out. So while they might take inspiration from other's ideas (we all do it), they won't just blatantly use it...
You never know, someone might like the idea and want to write their own form of it. Though the ideas are a little specific for prompts, but I guess if OP was going for a garage sale of different ideas and people grab them if they want, then the idea is fine.

D

Deleted member 12793

Well, even if no one wants to use it directly, they might get some inspiration from it.
As @Maple-Leaf said, they can use their own form of it. Change whatever they want.
In the end, an idea is just an idea. It's not an entire story. While the ideas are specific, they can change it around.
Once an Author uses an idea and make a story out it, then from then on, it's their own. It's not mine.
So, when I say "feel free to use!" it means, feel free to take what you want from it, if any.

clover2218

You never know, someone might like the idea and want to write their own form of it. Though the ideas are a little specific for prompts, but I guess if OP was going for a garage sale of different ideas and people grab them if they want, then the idea is fine.
Well, even if no one wants to use it directly, they might get some inspiration from it.
As @Maple-Leaf said, they can use their own form of it. Change whatever they want.
In the end, an idea is just an idea. It's not an entire story. While the ideas are specific, they can change it around.
Once an Author uses an idea and make a story out it, then from then on, it's their own. It's not mine.
So, when I say "feel free to use!" it means, feel free to take what you want from it, if any.
Yeah, I understand that. Anyway, I posted that thing on a misconception cause I'd often seen people send out ideas and ask others to write stories for them. I apologize for that...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Maybe their ideas vibe and they can pick and choose aspects from it.

jhuy755

A small boy finds it difficult to live after losing his mother and little sister. He now has to take care of his alcoholic father who lays around the house all day or spends his days out at bars. At the funeral he lost his temper and snapped when listening to the rumors about how the dad didn't show and how the boy doesn't mourn. Ever since then he easily loses his temper at small things and decides to keep a distant from others. His last year in junior high school, he meets a weird girl who loves taking pictures of the sky. It turns out that she has a strange ability and people are after her to take advantage of her. She can see lines in the sky that points her in the right direction of a person’s future. When people make a decision, it's usually a 50/50 chance of being right. But with a 100% accuracy, when she takes a picture of you with the sky as the background, she'll tell you the right path to take. Thus, the name of her ability: skyline. Her dad hires bodyguards to look after her but to no avail, she gets Kidnapped by an oil tycoon who wants to use her.

The boy even though sees this he decides to not get involved and turns away. But clenching his fists and teeth he quickly runs after her. Even before he lost his mom and sister, he’s always been athletic and all the fights he been in has tuned his body. Catching up to them, he gets beaten to the point of almost dying. After all, no matter how strong his body is he can’t go against professionals.