If a goat had wings, would it qualify as an Angel?

blazjindanblue

This is very important to me. I need to know, if heaven is trying to steal my goat. Day 3 goat started getting really aggresive like a tsundere. My Fify was never violent before. Please help.
Day 5, my poor goat flew away. God, if you are listening, please send the goat back with the loli angel isekai package.
And my goat had such fluffy fur...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
It depends, are the featherly wings or are they bat-like wings? You wouldn't want to think a vampire goat is an angel, would you?

And what is the color of the wings? Black Wings might signify it is a Fallen Angel, White Wings an actual angel, and Blue Wings might signify it is an alien~

We need more information to help you~

Arkus86

It depends, are the featherly wings or are they bat-like wings? You wouldn't want to think a vampire goat is an angel, would you?

And what is the color of the wings? Black Wings might signify it is a Fallen Angel, White Wings an actual angel, and Blue Wings might signify it is an alien~

No, you're forgetting something. Angels are humanoids by nature.
Winged goat would be closer to Pegasus.
...perchance, did the goat have some Greek ancestry?

AliceShiki

Wings or not, it doesn't matter. It's still gonna end up on my plate medium rare.
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
That's rude! What about the angels of the goat god!? Why would the goat god have humanoid angels!? >.<

You're being racist towards goat deities! What will you do if the goat lawyers sue you for that!?

Arkus86

:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:

That's rude! What about the angels of the goat god!? Why would the goat god have humanoid angels!? >.<

You're being racist towards goat deities! What will you do if the goat lawyers sue you for that!?
Ah, I'm sorry, I failed to consider that the OP might be referencing a deity the goats worship and defaulted on the human ones. That was... inconsiderate of me :sweating_profusely:

blazjindanblue

Nya, I like isekais. Can I be a cute catloli? :blob_aww:
Shouldn't have said it out loud. God cannot help you now. Find a truck and go!:blob_joy:

Umm a goat got is satire of satire, right?

Dunno. Thought it was a normal goat till recently...

blazjindanblue

B-but I can hardly tell the difference. My Fify was a real angel before, very gentle and kind, the only difference is that now it flew away. I-I'm afraid that someone stole her.

AliceShiki

B-but I can hardly tell the difference. My Fify was a real angel before, very gentle and kind, the only difference is that now it flew away. I-I'm afraid that someone stole her.
It must have been Shrek's flying Donkey! >.<

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
I bless thee in the name of the Holy Goat! May your grass grow green and tasty and may you bleet forever!

AliceShiki

WHAT DO YOU KNOW, this is no joke! I will have to contact Satan and draw a circle to summon it back! Lives are at stake here (Not really...)!
Ooooooh, you gonna ask for grandpa @Satan's help? Make sure to prepare some cookies in advance! ^^)/