If a goat had wings, would it qualify as an Angel?

Jemini

Wings or not, it doesn't matter. It's still gonna end up on my plate medium rare.
Speaking from experience, you do not want to eat goat meat. It's incredibly tough, does not taste very good, and it gave me a headache. (I do get migraines, so it is probably more related to that and a very personal thing. Others may not experience that last result like I did.)

Well, even if you don't experience the 3rd one, the first 2 are enough to make me confident in saying you do not want to eat goat. Not unless you are strapped for food and that's your only option to get by.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Speaking from experience, you do not want to eat goat meat. It's incredibly tough, does not taste very good, and it gave me a headache. (I do get migraines, so it is probably more related to that and a very personal thing. Others may not experience that last result like I did.)

Well, even if you don't experience the 3rd one, the first 2 are enough to make me confident in saying you do not want to eat goat. Not unless you are strapped for food and that's your only option to get by.
You just need to know how to prepare it properly! :blob_paint: :blob_paint: :blob_paint:

A.P.R.L.

You only need to know how to prepare it properly. In my house we have a pressure cooker. We just put the meat for around an hour and it's ready to eat. Super soft meat. The taste though, it's very different from the meat you're probably used to. So it's either love it or hate it.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Look, I had my fair share of mutton. I've eaten mutton more times than I can count. The amount of mutton I ate can rival the amount of mutton you ate. I've eaten so many mutton I can fucken taste it whenever I swallow my saliva.

And lemme tell you, the ecstacy of eating mutton comes not from the taste, but from the sheer joy of conquering that rubbery piece of meat, tearing it apart like an absolute beast with your molars and relishing in the joy of being the dominant species of the planet.

If you don't get thestorone boners during your mutton meals, you're missing out my fellow comrade.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

By the way, here's the goat you wanted. Not exactly what I'll call heaven material.

AliceShiki

You only need to know how to prepare it properly. In my house we have a pressure cooker. We just put the meat for around an hour and it's ready to eat. Super soft meat. The taste though, it's very different from the meat you're probably used to. So it's either love it or hate it.
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww:
Look, I had my fair share of mutton. I've eaten mutton more times than I can count. The amount of mutton I ate can rival the amount of mutton you are. I've eaten so many mutton I can fucken taste it whenever I swallow my saliva.

And lemme tell you, the ecstacy of eating mutton comes not from the taste, but from the sheer joy of conquering that rubbery piece of meat, tearing it apart like an absolute beast with your molars and relishing in the joy of being the dominant species of the planet.

If you don't get thestorone boners during your mutton meals, you're missing out my fellow comrade.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A.P.R.L.

Look, I had my fair share of mutton. I've eaten mutton more times than I can count. The amount of mutton I ate can rival the amount of mutton you are. I've eaten so many mutton I can fucken taste it whenever I swallow my saliva.

This is one of the best things I've read today. Have my like good sir.

BenJepheneT

*nod nod nod* They need to understand the truth hidden behind their winged goat! :blob_paint::blob_paint::blob_paint:

I'm not a bro though! >.<
doesn't matter, you're all my bros and broettes

it also helps me friendzone anyone and everyone. kills any sort of chances i would ever have but at least i'm doing the zoning

AliceShiki

doesn't matter, you're all my bros and broettes

it also helps me friendzone anyone and everyone. kills any sort of chances i would ever have but at least i'm doing the zoning
Zoning is an important strategy to dominate the laning phase in MOBAs! \(^^)/