If i disappered for three months would you miss me

longer

Balls
idk.png

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
This is the internet and the unfortunate answer is no... but this applies to almost everyone on here unless I become close friends.

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Wow *sarcasm* very very very helpful it was summer break and I was gonna make a show but fine guess ill stay so you will miss me

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I like people that make these forums more active, so I'd be a bit sad if we lost one of the more active members~

We aren't particularly close though, so I wouldn't feel much more than that, I'm afraid.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I wouldn't say 'miss' cos I don't know you but I'd wonder where you'd got to, and then wonder if something had happened like you fell out of a helicopter and got kidnapped by drug lords and ended up in Thailand running a beachside shag shack.
But just fucking off for the summer. Yeah, question is, would you miss us!? Bet you wouldn't!:rolleyes:

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
I wouldn't say 'miss' cos I don't know you but I'd wonder where you'd got to, and then wonder if something had happened like you fell out of a helicopter and got kidnapped by drug lords and ended up in Thailand running a beachside shag shack.
But just fucking off for the summer. Yeah, question is, would you miss us!? Bet you wouldn't!:rolleyes:
that sounds like the life