If you can become any fictional character, who would you choose?

BlackKnightX

You can only choose one. Who will it be? Mine is probably Shin Wolford from Kenja no Mago. Out of all the stories I've consumed over the years, he has it very easy.

Simo

A lazy sloth
You can only choose one. Who will it be? Mine is probably Shin Wolford from Kenja no Mago. Out of all the stories I've consumed over the years, he has it very easy.
There was a MC from a wish-fulfillment novel I’ve read years back. He basically had the powers to just wish for whatever he wanted, and it happened. Author called it power of creation or something, I don’t remember, all I do remember is that he was absurdly broken. Basically, could just make himself Immortal and indestructible, or create random ass OP servants out of thin air, he even went to a few fantasy worlds to RP since he was too OP. Anyways, I chose to be that dude.

Poleg

There was a MC from a wish-fulfillment novel I’ve read years back. He basically had the powers to just wish for whatever he wanted, and it happened. Author called it power of creation or something, I don’t remember, all I do remember is that he was absurdly broken. Basically, could just make himself Immortal and indestructible, or create random ass OP servants out of thin air, he even went to a few fantasy worlds to RP since he was too OP. Anyways, I chose to be that dude.
I think it was creation: the path of a god.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Penelope Akk, the main character from Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm A Supervillain, but with the looks of Claire Lutra.
Wendolin Baumeister. Elite magician, Lord, epic harem. Job done.
Ew. I don't understand those who want a harem. Don't forget to give the attention to those already in your corner, I guess.