If you could be reincarnated as any, as in anything, anyone, anyplace, just any. What would it be.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
For me, I would reincarnate myself as someone's "cherry"
... You know what I mean

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Should have chosen Mao, it'd be more of a challenge to best his score. If massacres were arcades, then he's the guy who's name's on all the initials slots!
o shit that makes sense

what other greater suffering than starving the Chinese?

Vaerama

o shit that makes sense

what other greater suffering than starving the Chinese?

"Well... that was gruesome."

This game is hardcore. Just sprinkle some modern chinese organ harvesting over Mao's china: you'll max the scoring system real quick. No need to party up with the other baddie systems, I do rather think that's suffering enough...

She says as she's got concurrent hundreds-per-day being sacrificed by Ispanian Clans, and the Puppetmaster for a major character. Millions are a lot more people than I think a lot of people realize.

Leegood

I would be reborn in Japan as a good-looking rich second generation, with a trust fund paying out at least $10k a month after taxes. In this second life my brain would be improved so that I could learn new languages and skills quite easily without having to work hard. If it takes 10k hours for a person to master a skill/language, it'd take 100 hours for second life me to do the same.
--
For more opness I would become a powerful Demi God or something.

Leegood

I'd reincarnate on Earth, in Canada, in a decently wealthy family, but not a rich one. Also, a decently open minded family, I wouldn't want to be with xenophobic, homophobic, racist, etc people after all.

I'd be your perfectly average girl, though somewhat prettier than I am right now.

... And that's about it, I don't think I'd change anything else. I mean, I'd rather be in a world where I'm familiar with most things and the common sense and stuff, though in a wealthier and safer country than mine. Also, modern technology is a huge amount of comfort, and I doubt I'd wish to change that for pretty much anything.

If I had to make bigger changes, I'd go to a fantasy equivalent of modern Earth, which would basically be the same as our Earth, but with magic. And my magic would be teleportation, because I'd love to save up on travel time.

... And if I was absolutely forced to make even bigger changes, then I'd go with a world that is year-round at a warm temperature and that the concept of clothes didn't exist and that snu snu was something viewed as completely normal and that anyone could do with anyone (with consent, of course). So I'd willingly go into those hentai situations while being naked 24/7 and then go back to my everyday life as soon as I was done with that.

And if I had to make even bigger changes, then I'd tell whoever was in charge of reincarnation to just send me to heaven, because I already did enough! >.<
^.^) *becomes pen pals with Canadian Alice with Japanese rich 2nd generation Lee*
Not Serious (More for fun):
I want to be the villainess of a story, but go wayyyyyyyyy off track from the original plot. The world would be a mechanical, machine, magical world with steampunk elements. Enormous amounts of metals, minerals, chemicals, magical materials, and natural sources of energy are available. (Hopefully pollution isn't an ecological/health problem somehow. I don't want all the animals to be dead and people to have respiratory illness just because.) The technology is advanced to the 1800s level and the industrial revolution is underway. The world's geography doesn't look anything like Earth's. Landmasses are much different, biomes are erratic and scattered about, huge natural features that make the Rocky Mountains, Mt. Fuji, and Everest look like hills are common.

The setting of the story would be: The villainess is the prime minister's daughter who is to be married to the prince of their mountain kingdom. The mountains are so tall that most of the kingdom resides above the clouds on plateaus. The unique resource of the mountain kingdom is their levistones. These stones have anti-gravity properties and can be used to craft airships and flying equipment.

There is one nearby opposing country. This country is far below the mountains and clouds. Their kingdom is filled with prairie/desert lands riddled with giant natural caverns going deep into the planet. There are underground lakes, rivers and aquifers with strange flow patterns. Some volcanic activity is present. The nation often has periods of extreme fog, cloudy weather, and torrential rain. This kingdom has plenty of metal resources and energy resources. The people are well known for traveling around the vast expanses of land in their mechanical vehicles.

These two countries are trying to ease tensions by sending high profile students to each others' lands' greatest academies to foster goodwill. However, the issue is that the Skyland has a system of aristocracy and they are a bit uppity, while the Plains is a republic with nouveau riche, old money, and people elevated through meritocracy.

Anyways, the heroine arrives from the republic to attend the Skyland academy, but she is more like a poor girl who only got added on because she came from a family elevated through meritocracy and weird circumstances forced her to attend the palliating international tensions communion event.

Now then ... as the villainess the first thing I would want to do? Why that's obvious of course. I would sign up to take part in the "Grand Exploration Embarkment"! This Grand Exploration Embarkment is a joint mission between the two nations, combining their technologies and resources together, and sharing the best of the best adventurers, soldiers, engineers, scientists, and personnel of all kinds to explore the Wildlands. Vast areas of the planet are still undiscovered and unexplored due to the extreme topography, animal life, and geological activity. So off I would go straight into the fucking abyss, like a madman on a voyage to the ends of the Earth. Ohohoho.

I want a lot of stupid things added in as well to spice up life. Like how about the heroine join the voyage too ... because I made her my maid adjutant? The capture targets can go have homosexual relationships with each other or something for all I care. The prince can also use his hand for the rest of his life. Hmmmmm, what else shall I do ...

I want an ugly but cute pet. Like an otherworld mole. (It's going to be the mascot)

Serious (More for the sake of pragmatism):
I would like to reincarnate as a spirit in a world without death, murder, assault, severe pain, theft, war, disease, aging, poverty, scarcity, oppressive governments, taxes, etc. This world would have entertainment, and quite a bit of freedom to do as one pleases. Most importantly it would be a stable world with many other intelligent beings and a sort of social network that is helpful and supports mental health of residents without being intrusive or dystopian. The network would be able to help you find friends to connect with to do things together, like academics or work or games or reading. It would be a world where you didn't need to work, but you could if you wanted to. It would be nice if most physical laws stayed the same or could be manipulated to a certain extent.
*2nd life Lee hugs*
Reincarnate into 3 different worlds
With 3 different selfs(I split my personality) that would talk to each other
-How are we doing~
-Fine.
-It's really fun!

This will mess up my brain if I have 3 of them at once and I'm still okay with it heck like the third said It's fun!
[Fourth voice]: "do it!"
I might opt to "reincarnate" as a summoned Heroine in some "medieval" sword and sorcery world (only cleaner and a bit more sophisticated in some areas than the real medieval times due to various magic tech, etc). A world populated by humans, elves, dwarves and "kemonomimi" who are fighting with goblins, orcs, slimes, tentacle monsters, various demons, etc... and against some ultimate big bad Demon Lord at the top...

And... Of course the world should be a Hardcore HENTAI world... Soaked in aphrodisiac, with monsters with little more than sex in their heads, full of succubi, incubi, horny mind controlled sex slaves, etc... And the big bad Demon Lord should "turn out" to be a hot female as well... A Succubus Queen or such, and an ideal match for me of course, and she should turn the "Pure Pureness" Heroine (me) into a Succubus as well, after which time we would live happily ever after, playing various kinky bdsm games, etc... And I could work as her "enforcer", and help "corrupt" the pure side of the world...

I should get some "Hentai Heroines" plot armor of course... A skill that ensures that I will both, run into lots and lots of slimy, orgasmic encounters along my journey, but ultimately can't be killed or broken or otherwise prevented from ultimately reaching my pervy happily ever after...
*Becomes the e rated side character who makes breakfast for you*
I would re-incarnate as a shapeshifting telekinetic humaneqsue lady, on a mostly-replica of St. Michael's Mount in Cornwall (with dimension-doors to our other houses/castles in other settings), and on an alternate Earth.

I'd have a 'harem' of like totally 99 (actually about 30, not that it makes it any "better") other girls who've each got their own personalities and interests (not all of which include me, cuz observable romance is justice!), and I'd bring my husband along too! We'd live every day of our literally immortal lives chilling at the beach/by the hearth, dramatically playing board games like Risk or video games like Super Smash Bros (probably Ultimate), browsing the interweebz, rocking out to 'Night Rider's Lament', and dining on excellent food. I'd get to write on the side, and I'd have infinite time to do it in, and owl-librarian-girl and shy-mouse-girl (who on the DL is a real freak) would review my work, and then I'd put it before scary-kumo-chan for a perfectionistic emotional thrashing before I'd sent any chapter out to the masses.

To say nothing of the ahh... occasional nightly pleasures. Did I ever mention that tentacle yuri is the literal best idea ever invented? No? Well it absolutely is, so now you all know.

That's what my vacation palace in my dreams looks like. Seriously though, with the choice of 'any', being able to choose 'every' is just so inherently tempting. I have a rather strong sense of self-identity, so my 'human shifting' stuff would probably be very 'static' and not all that much different than I am now, as I've little interest in assuming other human forms than my own.

The best part is that I wouldn't have to worry about my hands giving up on me while I write. Carpal Tunnel? I'll just type with my tendril-hands! Or use my telekinesis if I want to! Seriously though: thank you BenJepheneT. Speech to text. It's the future, at least it is while husband's earphones are on >////>There are some things a person just shouldn't have to read aloud! XD
@.@) such a large harem

Vaerama

@.@) such a large harem

It has to be: I don’t think husband would care much for Risk and Settlers of Catan, Sisi would be busy fishing and whatever else mermaids do, Mouse girl would be too into the manga and trying to sneak food away from the dinner table to play board games, and catching up with antelope girl while she hasn’t caught leopard girl yet is just impossible!

That leaves me with Kumo-chan (secretary/ceo/wow such sadism), Moth-girl (Kumo’s preferred partner... she only plays cuz Kumo makes her), Fairy-desu (power overwhelming advocate for the slaughter of innocents), Mozilla Firefox (the court magician), Tigress (captain of guard/general), Hermit-Chan (quiet, but full of trickery!), and Poltergirl (the metagamer) for a perfect 8-player game of risk with ‘real’ stakes!

To say nothing of our Settlers of Catan games, or the chess tournament... or the strip poker (which I’ll admit, losing is a win of its own).

Enigma

Normal
I'd reincarnate as a random tree because why not what could possibly go wrong?

Ethereal

I love relaxing too, but I dunno, I like having some personal goals in life... So once I had everything, I might lose sight of myself and just be bored... At least it's how I view it~
good to know

hory-portier

What could I reincarnate as...

Maybe some computer AI... Preferably in fantasy world to make it absurd enough. Oh wait... There's already similar novel on SH...

Another option would be Japanese girl while keeping my memories. Experiencing Japanese school life while understanding bad sides of Japanese education system and making sure to not be affected by them too much would be fun.

One more option would be to reincarnate as myself... To start over my life and repair some things that went wrong in my life... But this idea actually scares me a bit... I don't want to see my past being changed as it is what makes me... Me.

Hmm... Then how about reincarnating in some fantasy in a good merchant family... I always wanted to use my management and logistics knowledge to reform how company is managed in some fantasy countries...

Wait... How about reincarnating as... The Internet itself! Wow, now this sounds crazy. I like it. At least until I become too strictly controlled and fragmented by nationwide firewalls...

Oh! There's one more awesome idea I heard before as a character in RPG game. Water elemental? Fire one? Meh, that would be too mainstream. Patriotism elemental! Once my fatherland needs me I will be revived once again and will keep on being revived each time my homeland is in need. I will not die until the last citizen of my country keep on having at least a shadow of patriotic feelings. Perfect elemental for a Pole.

Ethereal

Maybe some computer AI... Preferably in fantasy world to make it absurd enough. Oh wait... There's already similar novel on SH...

Another option would be Japanese girl while keeping my memories. Experiencing Japanese school life while understanding bad sides of Japanese education system and making sure to not be affected by them too much would be fun.

One more option would be to reincarnate as myself... To start over my life and repair some things that went wrong in my life... But this idea actually scares me a bit... I don't want to see my past being changed as it is what makes me... Me.

Hmm... Then how about reincarnating in some fantasy in a good merchant family... I always wanted to use my management and logistics knowledge to reform how company is managed in some fantasy countries...

Wait... How about reincarnating as... The Internet itself! Wow, now this sounds crazy. I like it. At least until I become too strictly controlled and fragmented by nationwide firewalls...

Oh! There's one more awesome idea I heard before as a character in RPG game. Water elemental? Fire one? Meh, that would be too mainstream. Patriotism elemental! Once my fatherland needs me I will be revived once again and will keep on being revived each time my homeland is in need. I will not die until the last citizen of my country keep on having at least a shadow of patriotic feelings. Perfect elemental for a Pole.
Nice lol

Ethereal

very creative very nice

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
I would keep reincarnating as a better me.
Eventually, I'll become too OP.

Too OP for my cat
Too OP for my cat
Poor pussy
Poor pussy cat
I'm too OP for my love
Too OP for my love
Love's going to leave me

And I'm too OP, it's so wrong

lyrics mutilated from I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

Bleeding24x7

I would be Thanos and would have planned to kill the Avengers first assassination like and then wiped out half the humanity and be the only evil the whole world would pursue.