If you wanna support a creator! ...

Mercyque

Hello my name is Mercy, and I'm asking an ongoing question for you all. That being if you wanna support an artist but aren't able to at the moment of messaging!

I'd like to offer my spare funds to give creators a nudge of encouragement. No matter the size it makes an impact on one's self esteem.

So my proposition is to make 5$ or 10$ donations on your behalf, in assumedly USD.

Feel free to link a creator and their funding page for the option to show your support without cost to yourselves.

Thanks for reading!

Also, please don't slap me. I'd prefer a smiley face from users of the site instead.

Mihou

Firefly—
How rich can one's heart be...? :slaps with smiley:

Mercyque

Thanks, it means a ton to get positive reception to my ideas.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
okay what kinda shady ass scheme is this.....who are you? What do you want, you sick fuck? Tell me! *glares suspiciously*

That said if this ain't some scam, good on you bro. Wish I had someone to link you to but I don't really know any artists. Depends on what you mean by creator, I guess, like drawers or any creator as a whole, like including writers or hell fucking sculptors. But I don't know anyone like that.

Well the ones I DO know all charge an arm and leg for their skills, and they ARE pretty talented...so I wouldn't list them since I assume they do well already. Like damn at a minimum I know a guy who can charge up to $50 for their work and like 200 for more detailed stuff...so those guys I don't think they need much free advertisement. Artists are expensive yo.

I paid like $90 for my main story's cover image, for example, and that's a very simply cover that I had them base off one of their earlier works so there wasn't much to be done anyway and it STILL cost nearly 100 bucks. Bro could've basically traced over that previous drawing for all I know and just changed it up a lil near the end. Not that I'm complaining. Its a cute cover. Really hides the true chaos the novel actually embodies.

Mercyque

Glad to see someone is onto my plot, of being the best familiar/pet in town for commission support. But I'll be honest, I really am just doing this for the fun of seeing cheer.

That's impressive, also I include writers and so forth as I made a typo on the thread that I'll be fixing.

Thanks for touching on that aspect, as it helps catch my errors.

P.S. I'll be back later today after visiting family. So I hope people got some cheer by seeing this thread so far.

AtifNaeem986

Hello my name is Mercy, and I'm asking an ongoing question for you all. That being if you wanna support an artist but aren't able to at the moment of messaging!

I'd like to offer my spare funds to give creators a nudge of encouragement. No matter the size it makes an impact on one's self esteem.

So my proposition is to make 5$ or 10$ donations on your behalf, in assumedly USD.

Feel free to link a creator and their funding page for the option to show your support without cost to yourselves.

Thanks for reading!

Also, please don't slap me. I'd prefer a smiley face from users of the site instead.
Title: Absolute Supremacy.

Synopsis:
Cao Huang's father was arrested when he was wrongly accused of smuggling drugs from China to USA.

His mother, disowned by her family fell in into critical heart disease, an operation costing millions of credits.

He is the only one who can provide fee for his sister's school even if he is about to be expelled from his own.

Everything changes when suddenly....

A certain malfunctioning gaming equipment shall change his future for the better. He will stand above everyone else by become the first Absolute Supreme with the mark of supremacy.

Cao Huang shall rise from the bottom to the top and take revenge for all the grievances suffered by his family.

Marked by supremacy, he shall be the overlord of the second world of Humanity >.

The Devil and the Hero, he shall become all.

Note: Anti hero chapters will start after chapter 40.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/atifnaeem986