If your novel was selected to become an anime, what song would you use as an opening/ending?

Bristlecone

In the hypothetical case that your story was selected to become an anime and you were given full reign of what song to use as an opening/ending, what song/songs would you choose?

It could be an original song, or a song that has already been used.

I have several I would use...

1) Itou Kanako - Heaven. ( I genuinely love this song...)
2) Man With A Mission - Fly Again
3) Jyukai - Kojou No Tsuki
4) Itou Kanako - Lamento
5) KanColle - Our Pride Burning Down
6) KanColle - A Fragment of the Departed's Dreams
7) OxT - Silent Solitude
8) Stack - Venten
9) Straph - Dilatant

I could probably think of more, but I will stick with those. :blobtaco: :blob_hide:
An opening and an ending for “Level system vs Cultivation methods“...
This one would be pretty accurate.
And this for the ending:s_smile:

Kitsura

A dream come true first of all.

I would love to have a song by REOL be my OP.

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias
Well, since you asked, Ai-chan would say any of Foreground Eclipse's songs would work. Ai-chan likes Shibayan Records too, but its sweet songs may not be suitable for Ai-chan's mostly tragedy stories. In particular, Ai-chan would likely choose among these:

Foreground Eclipse - Last Liar Standing
Foreground Eclipse - I Bet You Would Forget That Even If You Noticed That

Or maybe Kokia's folk songs

Or half of Stellatram's Hymmnos Chronicles songs
Or the first part of Exec Paja Fyusion

Ai-chan's likes Daoko's songs, but Ai-chan isn't sure her cute and seductive voice would work for Ai-chan's stories.

Or maybe Sound Holic's Infinite World. Sound Holic's songs seem to be made for anime opening songs.
AH YES, TOUHOU. I SEE AI-CHAN HAS TASTE.

For my novel though, I want the MV to be a person in solitude all alone in a pitch-black room with a corpse beside them, being super lonely and slowly progressing into madness. They will then remember their past memories, how they were with someone they loved in the past. Then, near the end, it would show them fully insane and obsessed to that someone. Then, as they look up to the sky, the sky has cracked and light had shone in, and then they smile as they see freedom. The song will be original, at least that's what I wish. I haven't thought of any songs for it.

For the ending of each episode, it will be about a God who picks someone they trust, only for them to die. They keep on picking, but the subjects keep on dying. As if all hope was lost, a (literal) silver lining comes in from the darkness and shapes itself into the perfect subject. The subject itself made the God proud as they made everyone around it proud and happy. The darkness that the other subjects failed to clear was cleared, however, they themselves slowly became insane due to being immortal. In the end, it was brutally killed by the same people it protected. And before the MV ends, it will show the God again, moving its mouth and saying "Not yet". The song, I have no clue as well. But same with the other one, I want it to be a fucking BANGER.

I already have an idea for the final episode/chapter's ending, but that will be spoilers so I won't say anything.