Ight, Imma post my music and trash art here. You can post yours here also. Me wonna see 'em.

cc.mscreeps18

These are the male character designs I've made for my novel entitled, "Five Lives Left".

Attachments

• Krypton Yuri (CC) (N E W).png
    Krypton Yuri (CC) (N E W).png
    456.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Zedd Klinton Yuri (N E W).png
    Zedd Klinton Yuri (N E W).png
    445.1 KB · Views: 73

cc.mscreeps18

I also produce y'all. Here's a Future Bass + Dubstep instrumental track for my Five Lives Left: The Album series. I can't record the song yet cuz I'm too broke to buy a decent condenser microphone.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I also produce y'all. Here's a Future Bass + Dubstep instrumental track for my Five Lives Left: The Album series. I can't record the song yet cuz I'm too broke to buy a decent condenser microphone.

Alright, I'm no critic but here's what I think:

Considering it's an amateur job, it's a solid 7.510. The volume is all over the place, the song sounds like a machine's generic definition of dubstep and the build-up is about as bare bones as it gets (get loud and faster beat).

But the rhythm is there. You obviously show a good grasp on sound mixing and the overview on how you want your track to go. There's not one beat that's out of place and nor a sudden dip in quality. It's consistent, crisp and as I said, for a homemade production, it's as solid as it gets. If you can find your style and practice even more, I reckon you could breach into some great territories.

As of now, you sound like a mix between Panda Eyes and Fancy Folks. But hey, if you find your footing, who knows? You might become the comparison people make to others.

cc.mscreeps18

Alright, I'm no critic but here's what I think:

Considering it's an amateur job, it's a solid 7.510. The volume is all over the place, the song sounds like a machine's generic definition of dubstep and the build-up is about as bare bones as it gets (get loud and faster beat).

But the rhythm is there. You obviously show a good grasp on sound mixing and the overview on how you want your track to go. There's not one beat that's out of place and nor a sudden dip in quality. It's consistent, crisp and as I said, for a homemade production, it's as solid as it gets. If you can find your style and practice even more, I reckon you could breach into some great territories.

As of now, you sound like a mix between Panda Eyes and Fancy Folks. But hey, if you find your footing, who knows? You might become the comparison people make to others.

Thank you for your honest review tho. I am still not that professional yet and I feel like there are still a lot of things to improve on my sound design. I still don't know how to master my tracks tho, I'm quite frustrated about it *cri*. But anyways, thank youuuu.

cc.mscreeps18

Here are some instrumental tracks from my song series, "Five Lives Left: The Album".

cc.mscreeps18

Peaches' Lovely Home

I'm back to traditional art, thanks to my friends who pushed me to do an art challenge. If you want some art challenge, we can do something like that here. I'm happy to see some of your works soon.

117305049_2667558933492044_1657530351793961825_o.jpg