IK both are horrible but...which cover would you choose, if you must?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45782
  • Start date

IK both are horrible but...which cover would you choose, if you must?

• Blue One

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Green One

Votes: 9 25.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 45782

Story for a comedic effect. Just an idea for now...

Transformation_Book_Cover_ScribHub.png
TransformationMode.png

SallyPoppet

For me, Blue is more organized, focused, and pleasant to look at. It's cute. Green on the other hand, hurts my eyes with its chaos.

LotsChrono

Story for a comedic effect. Just an idea for now...

View attachment 6389View attachment 6390
The blue one. First, I find that the title is better. Instead of merely saying "Yo I transformed again" it lets the reader ask themselves, "Wait, what did he transform into?" with the way its phrased, bringing their sense of curiosity to click the story. Second, I like that the graphic kinda looks like the "evolution of humans" thing. Overall, it just seems neater, and yet more eye catching.

D

Deleted member 45782

The blue one. First, I find that the title is better. Instead of merely saying "Yo I transformed again" it lets the reader ask themselves, "Wait, what did he transform into?" with the way its phrased, bringing their sense of curiosity to click the story. Second, I like that the graphic kinda looks like the "evolution of humans" thing. Overall, it just seems neater, and yet more eye catching.
Thanks. "Low and Behold, I have transformed Into a..." was my original title but I changed it because I thought it'd be too long. But then again I have seen a lot of long titles on SH and NU... the shortened version of the title doesn't really emphasis the comedic effect of the story too..

Interesting. Thought the blue one looks really childish compared to the green one. I'll take note of that though. :)

D

Deleted member 45782

Made an Update. How does it look now?

Attachments

• Transformation_Book_Cover_ScribHub.png
    Transformation_Book_Cover_ScribHub.png
    546.4 KB · Views: 66
  • UpdateTransformEvolution.png
    UpdateTransformEvolution.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 67

skillet

a frying pan
Made an Update. How does it look now?
Lowkey still like the original better o_o maybe it's the guy and the color? lol the blue guy looks so happyy + the color is so on point :D plus the relative simplicity of the original cover makes the cover look cuter than having more animals in the new one.. and I think I like the center alignment more for the title

take all this with a grain of salt tho it might be just me

Jemini

Blue one looks like a kid's book. The green one, although it doesn't have any real unifying theme, it is more dynamic in that the figures are facing multiple directions, they are occupying different areas of the fore and background, they are arranged in more interesting ways, and they are presented with different expressions.

I think people voting for the blue one are voting for that unifying theme. I voted for the green one because of everything I said in the above paragraph. If there's some way to mix in a unifying theme to a design similar to the green one, I think that would be best.