I'll draw for free

Uselessdead23

totally forgot to post XD, i was distracted butttt!!
I'll draw/sketch an oc for u for free :D!
I'm only gonna do 5 for now, but i might come back to this thread if i want to draw more, and yes it's free i really just wanna draw something new, if u want ur oc drawn then just reply down a comprehensive drawing of them together with a quick explanation of their personality, i'd prefer if you already have a specific pose in my mind and much more better if you have a photo reference! (Oc must have humanoid features tho, I don't like to draw furs, but I'm fine with catgirls and such) head to bust/tosro, no nsfw but i'm ok with suggestive poses, i can draw nude for guys, only up to torso.

*Sweats* i actually haven't done a finished piece, and the sketches of mine in total isn't that much since i just got into digital art exactly a month ago, >.> i have tons of sketches traditionally tho but i want it digitally orz

here's a sketch i did earlier as an example of what you would expect with my art?:

um yeah, 0/5

Last edited:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Is it that what I think it is? Two boys cuddling together? :blob_hide:

So full of expression~ :blob_aww:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I could always use more illustrations for my story. Pick a chapter that's not illustrated yet, flip through the other pieces of art, and let me know if you need any more information <3
Don't forget to leave me a one-star rating, please!

Uselessdead23

I could always use more illustrations for my story. Pick a chapter that's not illustrated yet, flip through the other pieces of art, and let me know if you need any more information <3
Don't forget to leave me a one-star rating, please!
Ohhhh!! Nice! First one, but >.> Sorry I'm new here, is it a culture to put 1 star rating?

Uselessdead23

It's my special thing. I enjoy having the lowest rating on Scribble Hub 😇
...i see, that's a very interesting special thing, but I'm sorry i don't really know how scribblehub works currently I don't know where to look for the character you're offering to draw of QAQ can't u just send them here with spoiler? I'll leave u with 1 rating too :D

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
That's some amazing art man!

Draw my mc please!

Broad chin. A messy man-bun. A scar on the right side of the chin (not too big of a scar)

as for his clothes a somewhat wavy overcoat

smth like this just a bit more 'elegant' (Only a bit)
1653919188384.png

You can draw him in any pose you want. Tell me if you need more details. Thanks alot!

Keep it up!

Uselessdead23

That's some amazing art man!

Draw my mc please!

Broad chin. A messy man-bun. A scar on the right side of the chin (not too big of a scar)

as for his clothes a somewhat wavy overcoat

smth like this just a bit more 'elegant' (Only a bit)
View attachment 14156

You can draw him in any pose you want. Tell me if you need more details. Thanks alot!

Keep it up!
Ohh!! Finally! Thank u! I'm in the mood for coloring him, so may i ask what's his eye color? Does he have a beard? Is the scar vertical or horizontal? I'm gonna assume his masculine right? But elegant.. i see, I'm getting the picture, okokok

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
...i see, that's a very interesting special thing, but I'm sorry i don't really know how scribblehub works currently I don't know where to look for the character you're offering to draw of QAQ can't u just send them here with spoiler? I'll leave u with 1 rating too :D
There are several pieces of art throughout the story, but here are the basic reference pictures plus eye color:
2.jpeg
Joan Reference 2.jpg
Joan Reference 3.png
Joan 1.png
Joan's eyes.png

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
I am down here is a picture of my main character Lonewire:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220221-112957.png
    Screenshot_20220221-112957.png
    521.2 KB · Views: 46

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
Ohh!! Finally! Thank u! I'm in the mood for coloring him, so may i ask what's his eye color? Does he have a beard? Is the scar vertical or horizontal? I'm gonna assume his masculine right? But elegant.. i see, I'm getting the picture, okokok
his eye colour is deep blue and his hair is black. He is masculine and the scar will be horizontal

Uselessdead23

his eye colour is deep blue and his hair is black. He is masculine and the scar will be horizontal
i see i see, i just started it earlier, do u want to see the current wip or save it after it's donw??
i want to post the wip rn for u to see QAQ i honestly dont know what i'm doing, i think i made him ahhhh,i should have asked for his facial structure orz