I'll draw for free

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
i see i see, i just started it earlier, do u want to see the current wip or save it after it's donw??
i want to post the wip rn for u to see QAQ i honestly dont know what i'm doing, i think i made him ahhhh,i should have asked for his facial structure orz
You can show the wip if you want to:blob_nom:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~

theres many things to fix and add but this is the wip

ahhhhhhhhhhhh what do u think??
really nice so far. Love the eyes the face is pretty nice too but the neck looks a little weird.

And I suppose the jawline could be a little bit longer and andd... sharper i guess :blob_nom:
Actually the face is pretty good I think the angle is just a tad weird

Uselessdead23

....you said he's masculine but elegant
really nice so far. Love the eyes the face is pretty nice too but the neck looks a little weird.

And I suppose the jawline could be a little bit longer and andd... sharper i guess :blob_nom:
Actually the face is pretty good I think the angle is just a tad weird
Glad~ the neck looks weird cuz i didn't add any structure, it'll look ok later once i started rendering it, so more longer jawline? Ic ic

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
....you said he's masculine but elegant

Glad~ the neck looks weird cuz i didn't add any structure, it'll look ok later once i started rendering it, so more longer jawline? Ic ic
also, something I forgot to mention, he's a bit old (27) not sure if this will affect the drawing much but I thought I should let you know

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
i see i see, i just started it earlier, do u want to see the current wip or save it after it's donw??
i want to post the wip rn for u to see QAQ i honestly dont know what i'm doing, i think i made him ahhhh,i should have asked for his facial structure orz
Never can go wrong with ikemen

Nocturnis66

totally forgot to post XD, i was distracted butttt!!
I'll draw/sketch an oc for u for free :D!
I'm only gonna do 5 for now, but i might come back to this thread if i want to draw more, and yes it's free i really just wanna draw something new, if u want ur oc drawn then just reply down a comprehensive drawing of them together with a quick explanation of their personality, i'd prefer if you already have a specific pose in my mind and much more better if you have a photo reference! (Oc must have humanoid features tho, I don't like to draw furs, but I'm fine with catgirls and such) head to bust/tosro, no nsfw but i'm ok with suggestive poses, i can draw nude for guys, only up to torso.

*Sweats* i actually haven't done a finished piece, and the sketches of mine in total isn't that much since i just got into digital art exactly a month ago, >.> i have tons of sketches traditionally tho but i want it digitally orz

here's a sketch i did earlier as an example of what you would expect with my art?:

um yeah, 0/5
You still doing this? I'd love to request some...

TakaBAE

You still doing this? I'd love to request some...
I think he wants to expand his portfolio so that's why he is doing Comms for free. I used to do this for fun in a VC where I draw requests in the VC inside around 1hr of draw time while I stream and do their art. Welp not anymore tho but it's really fun taking on a challenge.

Nocturnis66

I think he wants to expand his portfolio so that's why he is doing Comms for free. I used to do this for fun in a VC where I draw requests in the VC inside around 1hr of draw time while I stream and do their art. Welp not anymore tho but it's really fun taking on a challenge.
Seems fair enough, it would be cool though