I'll Try One of my novel at Webnovel: Wish me Luck!

Kuropon

Yeah I post on webnovels, which is annoying whenever I have tables in my story. They don't have any kind of formating probably because they focus on mobile readers. There are a lot of readers where English is a second language so they will be more lenient with it. The most complains I got for my story was that my MC was acting too much as a 'Beta' xD They have a weird system where you as an author can actually delete any reviews, so if you get bombed by 1 star reviews you can just remove them by yourself.

ForestDweller

Yeah I post on webnovels, which is annoying whenever I have tables in my story. They don't have any kind of formating probably because they focus on mobile readers. There are a lot of readers where English is a second language so they will be more lenient with it. The most complains I got for my story was that my MC was acting too much as a 'Beta' xD They have a weird system where you as an author can actually delete any reviews, so if you get bombed by 1 star reviews you can just remove them by yourself.

I feel I'm a wimp if I ever use that feature.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I am goin' to thoroughly review the website for aspiring authors. I'll try and test one of my novels there and do a personal review later. So what am I getting at? Wish me luck! Why am I doing it? I heard that's a change in management over there. Wanna see if anything actually changed. Why I am sharing it with you? I dunno...:blob_okay: Well, perhaps your interested in what will I do. But meh, who cares. I'm just bored.:blob_frown:
Yeah definitely good luck dude.