I'm Addicted to NUF. Help.

D

Deleted member 45782

Please help me overcome this addiction....
Lol. Slowly weaning off of SHF, esp now create another email for writing. Idea of playing around and setting up wordpress blog and google sites sounds fun and doing own thing in google docs. :D. Maybe will be more on google docs in future before going on shf a lot but thats still a bit in future. Thats why cannot get addict to NUF.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
I've @ you.

We also had a ceremonial spam post when SH started but it never grew too high. I'm sure many long chats here have far passed it in number
Joined.

I'm inviting you to a convo...

ScholarOccultCauldron

It's a phase, you'll find yourself busy with something else in due time. For me, it was the final year of Uni and working in healthcare during the pandemic that occupied my time. Before I knew it, I was on NUF less and less.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
Ahh... Good thing I come pass the NUF addiction after 3-4 years... Just take some time off the internet and play games and you'll be fine. Just find another addiction like Watching VTubers or find a novel or something, it always works.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Get addicted to reading fanfics and using discord all like me. I rarely go on this fourm I jud’ stay in the SHcord. I used to be addicted to NUF. Made a lot of friends tho.