Recommendations I'm bored, give me recommendations

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
So uh yeah I am bored. I'm running out of novels to read. I'll try this thread stuff to find some.

Some restrictions though: gl, bl, smut, harem, anything r18, cultivations, and evil protagonist.

Preferences: I don't really care that much about preferences but I'll put what tags and genres I mostly read.

Protagonist strong from the start
Protagonist with multiple bodies
Fantasy stuff
Isekai
Slice of life
Modern-day
Female protagonist
Misunderstandings

As I said, I don't mind if there aren't any of my preferences.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.

Misunderstood protagonist, reincarnated, true high fantasy, not slice of life but similar vibes, aesthetically female protagonist though technically non-binary.

Jailbreak571

Misunderstood protagonist, reincarnated, true high fantasy, not slice of life but similar vibes, aesthetically female protagonist though technically non-binary.
I'll try it

LilRora

Mostly formless
https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/45048/hive-minds-give-good-hugs

That's not on Scribble unfortunately. Vigor Mortis from the same author is also fantastic, but might contain some of the restrictions.

I'd assume you've already read The Reincarnation of Alysara, if not then https://www.scribblehub.com/series/278151/the-reincarnation-of-alysara/

There is also https://www.scribblehub.com/series/335411/sleep-is-for-the-weak/, but unfortunately it's on hiatus.

The first is a bit weird, but good, and the three latter are some of the best fantasy novels I've read.

YuukeiRorogan

Arrogant characters, Confident protagonist, Demi-Humans, Demon lord, Dishonest protagonist, Evil protagonist, Fearless protagonist, Narcissistic protagonist, Protagonist strong from the start, Reincarnated into a game world, Ruthless protagonist

If you just want, don't worry about the evil tag though, mc is just someone who won't hesitate.

UnknownSaint171

So uh yeah I am bored. I'm running out of novels to read. I'll try this thread stuff to find some.

Some restrictions though: gl, bl, smut, harem, anything r18, cultivations, and evil protagonist.

Preferences: I don't really care that much about preferences but I'll put what tags and genres I mostly read.

Protagonist strong from the start
Fantasy stuff
Isekai
Slice of life
Modern-day
Female protagonist
Misunderstandings

As I said, I don't mind if there aren't any of my preferences.
Have you tried reading Mtl novels? There can be pretty rare gems out there if you dig deep.

Zinless

How do I
Fantasy stuff
Isekai
Female protagonist
Misunderstandings
Try my story! It has almost all of the tags you prefer!

I'm a new writer though, so you might not like it...
And if you really don't like it, please tell me what you find wrong!

Read it here \/

Last edited:

Jailbreak571

Try my story! It has almost all of the tags you prefer!

I'm a new writer though, so you might not like it...
And if you really don't like it, please tell me what you find wrong!

Read it here \/
Yeah, I already have read your novel. It's on my reading list already.

On another note, I can't see signatures because I'm on a phone.
Machine translated literature? Gems? If you say so.

To op, gems, only if you can stomach terrible grammar, mistranslations, and the majority are chinese.
I only do mtl when I find the novel I read does not have more chapters. Also, most Chinese novels are cultivations stuff so I'm a bit tired of those things.