I'm giving in

Moonycake

No real reason for posting this I just feel like posting this without being seen as an even bigger weirdo from my main account

I've had this weirdly specific fetish that's haunted me since childhood. I knew it was weird because it made me feel weird. It's made me question my sexual orientation, which has and still does make me super uncomfortable. I've never spoken about it out of shame and I doubt I ever will.

Anyways, I've decided to give into my fetish. I think I might start a blog post captioning lewd images. Hell, might as well spank the monkey for the first time in years.

Shard

Keeper of Fluffy Tails
Can confirm, also a weirdo. I have this strange addiction to foxxos, fox girls, fox spirits, and their glorious fluffy tails.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Lol. Is this a troll post to make people question the fetish?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
30 bucks says it is an armpit or foot fetish
Your think too vanilla. Nobody should be ashamed of any of those things. Now using my degenerate detective skills if we look at ops statements we can make a more educated guess. Op mentions captioning lewd images not artwork, so I’m crossing off several things. Op also mentions questioning their sexual orientation. So my leading guess is TSF.

I support you op in whatever endeavor you pursue.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
I knew it was weird because it made me feel weird.
Is that because you only liked a part of it without noticing? I had a pretty weird one that I dissected and realized I could cut out the parts that made me upset.

J_Chemist

If you say you like how a person's calf line looks, then you're late to this fuckin' party and boy is it a good one in here.

minionlover

If you say you like how a person's calf line looks, then you're late to this fuckin' party and boy is it a good one in here.
Oh my God, I think you just made me unlock a new fetish I never thought I had

SternenklarenRitter

Make sure your fetish doesn't break any laws in your country of residence first. For example, some places still have capital punishment for "buggery". Other places, where your fetish might technically be legal, could still provoke a local lynching mob.