I'm Looking For A LITRPG Novel With A MC Who Focus' On Levelling Up

theghirkin

I'm Looking For A LITRPG Novel With A MC Who Focus' On Levelling Up. But no Xianxia or Wuxia type novelsplz

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Mine has some focus on leveling up, but it is also a kingdom builder.

NobleTalon

Solo leveling
even if the end of the novel feels rushed, it is still one of the best of its kind. The guy starts from scratch and ends up op as f.

I'm Looking For A LITRPG Novel With A MC Who Focus' On Levelling Up. But no Xianxia or Wuxia type novelsplz

A lot of Korean novels of the same kind (fantasy in real-world, dungeon, and monster invasions) are mainly axed on the MC leveling up.

Most Japanese isekai have lit-RPG elements, as for the Chinese ones I don't read a lot of them cuz I don't like all the cultivation stuff with xianxia/wuxia fantasy, but the few of them that I enjoyed were focusing a lot on the MC cultivation path and it was nicely done.

Or else, if you have a bit of patience, you can check out the novel I'm writing. I just released chapter 10 and the MC is gonna step up a lot during the story.

He is starting without his memories, he got injured and he is already crippled at ch.09. I'm a bit hard on him, but this is whats going to make his journey interesting.

SerikoLee

Chaos Realm Creator/ Chaos God
Like solo leveling , I have no idea cause most I found are what I like or hit trending.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Read a review of Azarinth Healer yesterday and it seems just like what you want. Seems there's no main large event that is focused on. Instead, it's MC going around getting stronger.

Foxxy

and azarinth healer is on its last few arcs