I'm looking for places to read

pionero

Well, I'm looking for places to read more stories, can you recommend me?

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Bueno, estoy buscando lugares para leer más historias, ¿me pueden recomendar?
I think the rules state to post in English.

However, you can try...
0) Scribblehub.com!!!!!!
1) Royal Road
2) Webnovel
3) Tapas
4) Creative Novels.
5) Fiction.net/Fanfiction.net.

Happy reading!

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
The general rules for posting:

#5. Posts should be kept English only, as managing multiple languages would require an extraneous amount of resources.

D

Deleted member 45782

Depends what you want to read.
  • Wattpad - werewolf alphas, bad boys, mafias but also a lot of unique epic fantasy/steampunk/sci-fi/etc. if you look deep into it enough
  • Inkitt - haven't tried much, looks like similar stories on wattpad, but is now on Inkitt, and romance
  • RoyalRoad - heard its mostly isekai fantasy type
  • Tapas - heard its a comic cartoon section
  • Webtoon - comics drawings
  • ScribbleHub - heard its isekai, litrpg, smut that is popular. original stories are posted here. sister site to NovelUpdates
  • NovelUpdates - directory of translated novels (mostly asian novels). sister site to ScribbleHub
  • Fictionpress - for original fiction stories. sister site to Fanfiction.net
  • Fanfiction.net - for fanfiction stories. sister site to Fictionpress
  • Archive of our own - heard its fanfiction mostly
  • Penana -idk
  • Sweek -idk. reminds me of what wattpad was like but only looked at it briefly

Agentt

Thighs
Depends what you want to read.
  • Wattpad - werewolf alphas, bad boys, mafias but also a lot of unique epic fantasy/steampunk/sci-fi/etc. if you look deep into it enough
  • Inkitt - haven't tried much, looks like similar stories on wattpad, but is now on Inkitt, and romance
  • RoyalRoad - heard its mostly isekai fantasy type
  • Tapas - heard its a comic cartoon section
  • Webtoon - comics drawings
  • ScribbleHub - heard its isekai, litrpg, smut that is popular. original stories are posted here. sister site to NovelUpdates
  • NovelUpdates - directory of translated novels (mostly asian novels). sister site to ScribbleHub
  • Fictionpress - for original fiction stories. sister site to Fanfiction.net
  • Fanfiction.net - for fanfiction stories. sister site to Fictionpress
  • Archive of our own - heard its fanfiction mostly
  • Penana -idk
  • Sweek -idk. reminds me of what wattpad was like but only looked at it briefly
Archives has a few translations too, just telling.

mijacogeo

Well, I'm looking for places to read more stories, can you recommend me?
You're on one right now with lots of stories. Though I guess it matters what you want to read.

If you're in to action stuff, I'd say this site and RoyalRoad are the best out there. NovelUpdates is also good for that if you like reading translated foreign stories. Fanfiction, wattpad, and AO3 all are better for fanfiction (duh) and romance stuff. Though there's some good romance stuff on this site too.

JK-Sama

There's also a forum called Spacebattles which originally only had creative writing for Worm fanfictions, but it's branched out to including original works/other fanfics as well. I think it's a hub for sci-fi but other genres are welcomed as well.

Being a forum, though does means it has very few(nonexistent) discoverability mechanics compared to actual web serial platforms like Royalroad or Scribblehub. No things like trending or limited search for genres/tags from what I know. Chapters and reader comments are in the same thread(since its a forum) but there's a option to toggle reader mode and only read through the chapters.

D

Deleted member 45782

There's also a forum called Spacebattles which originally only had creative writing for Worm fanfictions, but it's branched out to including original works/other fanfics as well. I think it's a hub for sci-fi but other genres are welcomed as well.

Being a forum, though does means it has very few(nonexistent) discoverability mechanics compared to actual web serial platforms like Royalroad or Scribblehub. No things like trending or limited search for genres/tags from what I know. Chapters and reader comments are in the same thread(since its a forum) but there's a option to toggle reader mode and only read through the chapters.
pretty interesting. on my list of things to check out. thanks.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You can read in your bedroom
or in a library
or in the park
or in a coffee shop*
or in the bathroom**
or on the moon***

* not recommended during a pandemic
** not recommended if you share the bathroom with other people
*** not recommended if you breathe

D

Deleted member 45782

It actually slipped my mind, but there is also Quotev. It has a very... interesting mix of stories on there, I'd say that much.
heard of quotev before. Nice.
Also Mirakee is great for poems, but got a start in writing from one of the challenges thre. :)