Recommendations I'm looking for reincarnation or transmigration stories.

Darkfairytale48

Hello, I am looking for novels where a multi-skilled, talented and intelligent Girl or young woman dies and is reincarnated or transmigrated into the body of a young woman or girl and in that body she becomes strong and powerful in the modern world, yes. The body where she arrives may be that of a high school senior, or a university student, or a young adult who works, but if she is in her school days, it is better since she is one of those with the best action, the girl can become president of famous companies, or you can be a famous doctor or in the field of entertainment, the important thing is that you have different powerful identities.

Plantorsomething

Reminds me of something I’m blanking on. Here on SH, a villainess reincarnation in an altered modern world, and she’s a kid of an economist(?). If you’re okay with fantasy, the Villainess Lives Twice has vibes similar to what you’re saying, and actually helped me understand how to write politics better.

Darkfairytale48

Me recuerda algo que estoy ignorando. Aquí en SH, una reencarnación de villana en un mundo moderno alterado, y ella es hija de un economista (?). Si estás de acuerdo con la fantasía, Villainess Lives Twice tiene vibraciones similares a las que estás diciendo y, de hecho, me ayudó a comprender cómo escribir mejor sobre política.
gramoThank you, yes I really like fantasy villains, they make it very fun, I like it more when they are better and more intelligent villains than the original ones, so they don't become good to avoid the Death

Plantorsomething

gramoThank you, yes I really like fantasy villains, they make it very fun, I like it more when they are better and more intelligent villains than the original ones, so they don't become good to avoid the Death
Well, in the villainess lives twice, the Mc does “become good,” but she definetly doesn’t leave her old ways behind, hehe. You’d have to read it