I'm looking for something, something that is literally an emotional roller coaster so I can feel what humans call sadness.

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Anime
Plastic memories
Angel beats
I want to eat your pancreas
Anohana: the flower we saw that day

Novel
You shine in the Moonlit night
I want to grow old

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

alright. Plane Asunder.
i have a habit of rushing things at the end though, so it may or may not give you the feels.

D

Deleted member 46002

If you want to feel actual sadness, just read Romeo and Juliet.
You will cry while trying to finish the whole story (If you know what I mean)

Generik0

Anime and mangoes:

Three Days Of Happiness
Maquia
Sousou no Frieren
Climber
Bokurano
Hachigatsu no Ghost
She Doesn't Know Why She Lives
No Longer Human
Not Simple
Magi no Okurimono
Bitter Virgin
Inside Mari
Oyasumi Punpun

D

Deleted member 45782

something i once watched, makes you go through the feels. great work by the artist jun chiu

D

Deleted member 45782

Does Medusa's hairdresser have a contract with a restaurant or a pet shop?
no idea. feel srry for that mama snake :(

also althu athena was and probably still is one of the greek gods i like the most, never liked how the story with medusa went 😞
she got punished for something that happened to her and she was not at fault

D

Deleted member 45782

Sorry, I tried reading Greek mythology, but I cringe because of all the incest. :blob_blank:
me too. the one that was really wait what? was hades and persphone. subtle hints in percy's telling of greek myths. most of the dark parts left out cause afterall made for kids to read story. but he mentioned it in a way something like this: persphone had one weird daughter (Melinoe) with hades althu some say it may be zeus in disguise which is even a grossier thing to think about...

Everyone one of them has some serious flaws, so its so hard to like one god/goddess from greek mythology. i debate either artemis or athena, ik artemis also some stuff, but idk if its as much as athena. I think mostly know greek mythology is bc its the story myth we always get taught in primary and secondary and how ancient greek influenced a lot of things we have or made today.

Last edited by a moderator:

PennyCraneBooks

I have to recommend Forsaken Talents by Stuart Thaman. Brutally dark horror LitRPG. You might enjoy that.

Shaizic

Honest I don't know if my boom is what your looking for I just didn't want my soul reaped

provide it or i shall reap your souls.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
Okay, then read my story. Please. Pretty please! Please with a cherry on top!