I'm totally new to Scribble Hub

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
fuck off Raki-Raki, you go and EARN those 1-stars just like the rest of us:blob_thor:
Excuse me? How many dicks did YOU suck to get your 1-star ratings? How many children have gone through your pelvis? How many hours have you held your nipple in someone's mouth?
Is this like a legitimate way to catch some publicity or are you rustling me into a content farm? Either way, I'm going to say maybe.
Yes and yes! You get to share a link to something you want to promote with every poem you submit. The more poems you submit, the more views the book will get, and everyone wins!
@WelcomeToSH
People here often recommend to update frequently like several times a week so that way your story gets noticed in the latest series table on ScribbleHub home page which is boosts your chances of maybe getting noticed and stuff.
And this is why we need more Lewd Poems!

Num

Thanks!

I like madness. Makes me feel good. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, wicked pfp.
Thanks,also one last thing you should know is that you shouldn’t question the trending list.I don’t think anyone fully understand it…

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
honestly, write what you want rather than chasing the trends. If you're outside the "main" genres, you might not get a huge readerbase but chances are the readerbase you do get will be dedicated. Also, you have the side of the house where GxG (with and without transgender themes) is probably the main non-main genre that's very popular on here so never discount anything.

Also! 1 more question out of academic curiosity. On the topic of "smutty gender bender litRPG isekai harem" being the most popular, why is it that male to female GB is everywhere but I haven't found a single example of the reverse?
lesbians... and i'm only half kidding. serious answer: who knows. maybe because we have a thriving sub-community of female LGBT writers who write GXG (with and without transgender themes) so the trend just skewed that way i guess. Wouldnt be surprised if there's a website out there where FtoM GB is the norm in that category.

Aaqil

Cookies!
trending list.I don’t think anyone fully understand it…
Wise, also isn't it obvious, you update = more readers = more people who see it getting it on trending = more readers = gets on trending = more readers = gets on trending....... this cycle only breaks when you fail to update regularly, even so you can still get back on if you built a following and post multiple chapters at once, which = more readers = back on trending, and the cycle repeats.

Except when it doesn't :blob_cookie:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
As someone who has officially lost their mind, does that include any protentional insight on how to thrive on this site?

If so, that'd be badass.
don't aim to stand out; aim to be yourself

or, really, anything you'd find when you google search "motivational quotes" but instead of being motivated, you take them as literal instructions

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Dayum, you're desperate huh?
Yall dont understand she got a reverse harem going on. She got several men to agree to let other men fuck her. Yall really gonna doubt her pussy game? She could prolly suck my soul out my dick

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
As a fellow newbie to this sight, of only a few days, may ask some questions here as well?
1- Is there anything in particular anyone would recommend to get your story noticed?
2- how do you put pictures in your chapter?
The best way to get readers is by the front page of Scribblehub. As simple as that.

Release regularly and release with quality; make a catchy cover and a title that draws attention; include the appropriate tags/genres that fit your story those are the main things you can do to get your story noticed.

Other things include putting your story on your signature and trying to manually advertise them in other places, like relevant subreddits and whatnot. But Scribblehub's front page is still the best form of getting noticed by a large margin.
Also! 1 more question out of academic curiosity. On the topic of "smutty gender bender litRPG isekai harem" being the most popular, why is it that male to female GB is everywhere but I haven't found a single example of the reverse?
In general, at least in weeb-related communities (which Scribblehub is totally a part of), MtF is a lot more popular than FtM.

The reasons for this may vary a lot... I personally think that this is just the current trend and it might shift with time or remain the same, but I have seen people arguing that there is a stigma of FtM gender bender being too fetishy or whatever... Seemed like a dumb argument to me, but I heard it before.

Either way, you can try reading this for more opinions on the matter: https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/why-so-few-female-to-male-gender-benders.5217/

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Lol I totally forgot about that.
So.
Can I have sex with you and then eat your kid's fruit snacks after?
He's not eating much fruit yet, but I can make you some extra of that peanut butter banana paste we make for him. You have to eat it out of one of these, though:

Really? Holy shit, lemme join in then.
Depends on how much money you bring to the family. Right now, my occupation is watching Baby, and that doesn't make money, so if you want more of my time, we need to replace Husband's income so Husband can watch Baby.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
After reading this entire thread that started out wholesome, only to be turned into degenerate debauchery, I can't help but feel disgusted and offended by how liberal you guys are with such shameful displays!

I've finally found my real home! :cry:

Mysticant

Resident Ant
Welcome, I am also new here but hmm. Maybe I should just update my RRL page. But yeah, writing popular stuff and consistency in updates would be a nice way to go about it. I mean if some people out there read my crappy novel, I am sure anyone can gain readers as long as they tackle meta genres. If you have a larger following elsewhere then maybe you may try smaller and less popular genres unless you plan on taking it slow.