I'm wondering if someone can trace a Map?

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
I don't need any details, landscapes or whatever, I just need someone create four specific landmasses. They can be empty, I'll do the details myself. I just can't draw worth shit. I also need them to be of a large size. I also have the exact shape I want them. I have all the details, no need to fill in anything in. I just want someone to draw it and send it to me in whatever format I can edit easily.

Message me if you can and I'll send the images I want to be traced or recreated as blank maps. If you draw frequently or can draw at all, this shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time.

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I don't need any details, landscapes or whatever, I just need someone create four specific landmasses. They can be empty, I'll do the details myself. I just can't draw worth shit. I also need them to be of a large size. I also have the exact shape I want them. I have all the details, no need to fill in anything in. I just want someone to draw it and send it to me in whatever format I can edit easily.

Message me if you can and I'll send the images I want to be traced or recreated as blank maps. If you draw frequently or can draw at all, this shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of your time.
Do you mean just have an app where you can trace over maps? Procreate, ibispaint, etc?

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
This should help
can this copy a map I have and need copying or do I have to make it myself?
If I have to make it myself, than no thanks. I want it exactly as the images I have prepped and Idk if I have the skill to make them exactly alike.
This should help
nvm, thats for phone. I'm on PC

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member

If all you need is the outline, just use a cut out tool in something like https://pixlr.com/e/ to remove the colors around the borders of the map. Alter the contrast and brightness to make the entire thing fully black. You could then duplicate the layer and shrink it a little bit and then use it to cut out the inside so you’re left with just a outline of a map.

Don’t even need to be able to draw a thing doing it this way.

CypherTails

https://inkarnate.com/ is very good, you can change the shape of the landmass however you want. Honestly, if you just want an empty landmass you can do it yourself with Inkarnate, should take 5mins if you know what you want. If you wanna go further you can add stuff on it with their stamps.