Image insert from computer options.

Jemini

I'm trying to get an artwork I just commissioned posted up to my story so readers can know what my MC looks like. However, according to what's been said in the writing guide under tips and suggestions, the only option available right now is to link to the URL of an image that's up on the internet somewhere and uploading from your computer isn't an option.

So, while the ideal fix would be to add an option that will let us upload an image from the computer, a more quick and dirty fix might be to dedicate a section on the forum to single post topics that contain an image we want to use in a chapter of our story and let us upload the images there for those of us who don't maintain accounts on some form of photo sharing site.

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
A text-centric site really shouldn't be hosting images unless the site owner has very deep pockets. A typical picture would have the same weight of several novels data-wise. Imagine how quickly that can escalate server costs.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
We had that topic enough already and weakwithwords summed up the point perfectly.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
... Just upload it to imgur or discord or whatever...