Recommendations Immortal mc's successive romances

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I listened to Sinatra's "love's been good to me" (a killer song) and now I want to read a story about an immortal (or somebody who lives long) who travels the world through his/her life mostly alone, and experiences sometimes a romance with another person (never harem), sees his/her loved one die and moves on again.
I want it to be sentimental and even sad, but at the end I want his/her look back and see those memories with a smile and gratitude.

Succubiome

Ooh, that sounds super fun.

Mortal (lifelong romance) + Immortal ("brief" romance) is such a good setup in general.

Redemit

I don't have any suggestions but I've also been looking for a story similar to the song the highwaymen
Basically it's a song about an immortal who's just a normal guy who just lives normal lives until he has a accident and "dies" and moves on to something different I think such a story could have quite the potential for drama intrigue and yes romance and heartbreak

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Basically it's a song about an immortal who's just a normal guy who just lives normal lives until he has a accident and "dies" and moves on to something different I think such a story could have quite the potential for drama intrigue and yes romance and heartbreak
I am pretty sure it is more metaphorical than this

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
one ark he has a harem with, and I quote wikipedia here
Accompanied by some of his descendants, Lazarus has now moved to a new planet and established a polyamorous family, with three men, three women, and a larger number of children, two of whom are female clones of Lazarus.
Also incest is kinda not the theme I was searching for but in this book it seems to be going very strong.
Thanks for trying though

LilRora

Mostly formless
You can try a manga called Beauty and The Beast Girl. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but it certainly features a long-lived person and a short-lived lover. The ending, in particular, is what makes me recommend the story.

Oh, also. There's a good short manga called Memories of Emanon. It's like 50 pages long or something, but it does talk about an immortal and about love so I feel like it might fit. It's from the short-lived person's perspective though.

Both can be read at MangaDex.

I wish I knew a novel like that. Maybe except for the one I'm writing and haven't published yet.

AHopelessWish

manga, but: High elf is tired of slow life
Been awhile I don't remember the exact title.
Not a romance, but it is similar to what you're looking for.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I don't remember the title but I read a story like that on Novelupdates ages ago. Was a japanese one and the TL wasn't terrible (which was rare enough). Might not be your cup of tea since it pretty much starts at the end with MC having a harem of every girl he dated 1-1 during his immortal lifetime before the story starts at the beginning. MC was a dragon or something and it was pretty much Kingdom Building, I think...

ACertainPassingUser

If you actually lives that long, you'll eventually build buzzard taste and fetishes that you swore to destroy.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Would it be immoral for an immortal to marry a mortal, maybe?