Implementing a "Random Series" div under the "Latest Series" div?

LinXueLian

Hi, hello~ :blob_aww: I've been poking around and I haven't seen it yet, but would it be possible to implement a "Random Series" div under the "Trending" and "Latest Series" div?

Something like this (marked in red):
sh_mainpage.jpg

It will change each time someone visits or refreshes the page.

I accidentally copied the "View More" link into the image, but it's not necessary to have it since just the front page is probably enough. :blob_okay:

I noticed people were worried about not being trending/popular and being forgotten. Right now there are over 6000++ stories on the site. Would adding this feature perhaps help advertise older stories that are not at the top or allow people to randomly pick a title to try out?

Thank you~ :blob_melt:

PunishedKom

How in the hell is this not a feature already.. Would also be great if it worked on an algorithm and showed you things from tags you like, based on your reading list.

BenJepheneT

Trans💜: Male™ to Alpha™™ Male™™™™
Hi, hello~ :blob_aww: I've been poking around and I haven't seen it yet, but would it be possible to implement a "Random Series" div under the "Trending" and "Latest Series" div?

Something like this (marked in red):
View attachment 6451

It will change each time someone visits or refreshes the page.

I accidentally copied the "View More" link into the image, but it's not necessary to have it since just the front page is probably enough. :blob_okay:

I noticed people were worried about not being trending/popular and being forgotten. Right now there are over 6000++ stories on the site. Would adding this feature perhaps help advertise older stories that are not at the top or allow people to randomly pick a title to try out?

Thank you~ :blob_melt:
She really said

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
How in the hell is this not a feature already.. Would also be great if it worked on an algorithm and showed you things from tags you like, based on your reading list.
Tony has two sites to develop and his time is limited. Right now he is focusing on the Scribblehub app.

That's why.

PunishedKom

Tony has two sites to develop and his time is limited. Right now he is focusing on the Scribblehub app.

That's why.
An app is good and all but the site is sooooooooo barebones. I‘m a little disheartened to hear that.

LinXueLian

An app is good and all but the site is sooooooooo barebones. I‘m a little disheartened to hear that.
Awww if it helps I think the app's being developed so it can pull more users to the site first. More users mean more views in general when you publish.

The Random Series feature will enjoy more views once there are more users using the site. Hopefully it can be added to the app too~