Important information regarding my commissions

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Hello! This is nyan! Today I am not here to advertise my comms, but to inform those who are interested in my list of priorities when it comes to doing a commission.
Read it only if you are going to carefully. Its not my terms of service. Its like a beta.

Its just what happened this round and I will be honest about it.

Earlier it was on first come first serve basis. But now it's a bit more complex due to varying preferences of customers. But now, it's on this succession:

1. Full pay + Express delivery charge (NOT FIXED. READ CAREFULLY) : if you joined later in the queue get a priority over all others for a certain amount if you want it fast. No half pay and express delivery. It has to be full at least once the sketch is finished. But the limit is 2 commissions. And once one has paid a priority fee I won't be taking more as I don't want to make it an infinite loop. THIS IS NOT FIXED. This has already been done this round. And can't be done again. It doesn't mean you get priority over EVERYONE no, just before two commissions at most.

My drawing for this has already been done.

2. Full pay : Because paypal takes a fixed amount along with a percentage of fees, and with two installments, it will be twice the fixed amount, and it's generally more motivating.

3. Half pay before the drawing is finished: I still accept that system of payment, however it will be slower especially if there are people who belong in the previously mentioned categories.

From here on it depends on deadlines. If there are people who have a tentative deadline I will prioritise them. If there are people who said they are fine with whenever then I will take it slower.

Not paying once the sketch is done is not an option.

Also remember that I DON'T stop working on the commission. I do. I make at least one stroke (ofc more than one) every day on each commission to continue to keep track of them. Its just that I finish some earlier than others because of the above mentioned reasons.

I will be putting and compiling all my updated ToS in my next comm sheet, because if I make one now it will feel like I am seeking for more asap and besides it's more complex than me just auctioning off my priority slot. NO! Its very specific and at most will be done only ONCE in a round. Because I am not atm, nyan has a bigggg queue for a single person who takes very long to draw because of my stylistic choice.

I will be increasing my prices next time too as it's getting very hard to manage so many people's requests... Its unfair if I take priority fees as well. So it's better to just take a higher amount in the first place.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
It's above my price range for now, but good to know :)

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
K k k, got it the price gets higher