Improv

Agentt

Thighs
One of the latest updates is "Isn't that the Crayon Factory on fire?" Or something like that. It's written by someone who did drama club and is now recounting his days of being an actor.
So, well, why not us?
The rules...well, is there any meaning to? People always break rules here.
Anyways, the concept is to just keep on completing each other's sentences to form a story, or to add new sentences. You are free to change the topic whenever you want or to steer it into any genre you want.
Please don't include very vague statements like "I slept with every girl in class" or "I overthrew the galactic empire" or "I killed the mythical dragon"

For start,
"Hey, isn't that cloud looking like a crab?"

Last edited:

Napelynn

“...and that cloud’s a shrimp... and that one’s a lobster... There’s a lot of crustaceans today... Last time I did this there weren’t any animals at all, just a lot of guns.”

Agentt

Thighs
"Oh, wow. Are we seriously bringing up this now. Where ever we go, it's always about you and your guns. Why can't you focus on my grenades once a while."

witch_sorrowful

Mmm, Monke.
The blue-skinned, frail bodied boy sneezed as he finished loading up the cannon and said, "This is not just a goddamn gun."

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
"It doesn't matter what it's called! If you're not holding a gun, then you're holding a grenade, rocket launcher or something! I'm always worried that your carelessness would inconvenient other people... Wait, Isn't that the Crayon Factory on fire? "

Agentt

Thighs
Oh, my god. Quick, get into your suits. It's time to save the world again!

Napelynn

I can’t believe they rebuilt the crayon factory so quickly! We have to quickly go and help burn it down! We can’t allow any crayons to escape!

Agentt

Thighs
Fortunately, crayons are oil based, so
Charmander, I choose you!
*char char*

D

Deleted member 45782

And there he goes again, getting charred by his Charmander. I don't think he ever taught his pokemon not to char himself..

Napelynn

Hmph! It doesn’t matter if I can’t control my charmander yet! I have a better way of stopping the Crayon factory’s schemes! Have you ever heard of... guns?

D

Deleted member 45782

Hmph! It doesn’t matter if I can’t control my charmander yet! I have a better way of stopping the Crain factory’s schemes! Have you ever heard of... guns?
You're gonna strap the guns to your Charmander's head? Um...

Napelynn

His head will probably explode first with metal and pressure and flammable stuff on his head...
He’s a monster that can withstand being shrunk, stuffed into a tiny metal ball, and only being able to come out to beat up others of its own kind. I’m sure he can survive a few guns being strapped to his head.

D

Deleted member 45782

He’s a monster that can withstand being shrunk, stuffed into a tiny metal ball, and only being able to come out to beat up others of its own kind. I’m sure he can survive a few guns being strapped to his head.
...Char....good luck....
Psst here Char - take PETA business card, just in case.