Implemented Improved Glossary

HappyVainGlory

Just in case it gets forgotten or lost, would it be possible to expand the glossary to include images? It'd be nice for those people who want to upload character art or world maps.

Also, maybe allow adding a table? Something like that might be useful for stories with game elements.

Arcturus

CEO of Cat Corps
Just in case it gets forgotten or lost, would it be possible to expand the glossary to include images? It'd be nice for those people who want to upload character art or world maps.

Also, maybe allow adding a table? Something like that might be useful for stories with game elements.
I think Tony said that improving the glossary is one of the next features he's going to work on once he's done with bug testing, so it shouldn't get forgotten

Stormie

[Kite-Flying On A Boat ⛵]

Sounds like a nice idea, guess we just need to wait until most bugs get squished out of existence.

Hopetoread

If this feature helps people to interact even more with this excellent site , i am all for it

Tony

Staff member
Don't worry. The glossary feature is going to have a total makeover! I need a week or maybe two to finish fixing these bugs first. Once bugs are fixed, new features will come.