[In a mission to spread Yaoi across the Solar system] What are some of the popular non-living gay ship?

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
You know. Just because they are not human, not animal and not alive doesn't mean we couldn't ship them.

Yes, ladies and gay-tlemen. We can do everything as long as our belief is strong enough or in this case we can ship everything as long as we are horny enough.

Some of the popular ships i know of.

Earth-kun and Moon-kun. Well, the Moon may be smol but it doesn't stop him from topping our Earth. Also for the last time, you sh*tty Flat Earthers, Earth-kun has curves.

Let's be honest. The war between the Cocacola-Pepsi ship and the Pepsi-Cocacola ship have yet to settle.

CO2 also know as Carbon dioxide ship between 2 Oxygen atoms and 1 Carbon atom. Since i am a conventional shipper, i believe Carbon to be the uke. Their covalent relationship mostly started with a fire and stay in a Greenhouse.

You know what i were thinking when i saw Touken Ranbu and Kantai Collection?

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Charcoal, Saltpeter and Sulfur. Although they're a three-way relationship they might be one of the booming ships out there.

In case you don't get it, gunpowder

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I like the polycule ships :love: Now let's see some fructose and glucose. If you want to get really kinky, throw in some xylitol, maltitol, and erythritol.

Horizon42

You know. Just because they are not human, not animal and not alive doesn't mean we couldn't ship them.

Yes, ladies and gay-tlemen. We can do everything as long as our belief is strong enough or in this case we can ship everything as long as we are horny enough.

Some of the popular ships i know of.

Earth-kun and Moon-kun. Well, the Moon may be smol but it doesn't stop him from topping our Earth. Also for the last time, you sh*tty Flat Earthers, Earth-kun has curves.

Let's be honest. The war between the Cocacola-Pepsi ship and the Pepsi-Cocacola ship have yet to settle.

CO2 also know as Carbon dioxide ship between 2 Oxygen atoms and 1 Carbon atom. Since i am a conventional shipper, i believe Carbon to be the uke. Their covalent relationship mostly started with a fire and stay in a Greenhouse.

You know what i were thinking when i saw Touken Ranbu and Kantai Collection?
Hydrogen Cyanide and Iron. HCN + Fe. No matter where iron is, HCN will find him and connect so hard with him