Recommendations In need of an action fantasy with minimal echi

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
I have been consuming too many hentai stuffs so the over-the-top echi and lukewarm romance thing have become stale to my taste buds.

I just want a hardcore action fantasy to satisfy my curiosity.
Gory is fine. I don’t care about gory. Most of the stuff that labeled itself as gory is like slice of life daily comedy to me so it won’t make me bat an eye.

Ellen_Dunkel

I have been consuming too many hentai stuffs so the over-the-top echi and lukewarm romance thing have become stale to my taste buds.

Gory is fine. I don’t care about gory. Most of the stuff that labeled itself as gory is like slice of life daily comedy to me so it won’t make me bat an eye.
'Erfworld' and 'a practical guide to evil'

Western42

....I may be Insane....
Don't want to be too self-promoting but my story, The Princess And Her Warmonger, is a high-action fantasy novel focused more on action and the past than on romance. Currently most of the story doesn't have much mention of other races besides humans but, later on there shall be other races introduced.

If you don't like that then The Apostle Of War could work for you. That is a high-action fantasy novel which only introduces romance much later on and does have plenty of different races introduced besides humans.

PancakesWitch

Guys stop recomending your novels wiht barely less than 10 chapters. If you just want mindless action there are things such as... literally everything, jsut search in novelupdates, you'll find countless of books about what you want. Mostly Koreans keep producing these kinds of books constantly

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Guys stop recomending your novels wiht barely less than 10 chapters. If you just want mindless action there are things such as... literally everything, jsut search in novelupdates, you'll find countless of books about what you want. Mostly Koreans keep producing these kinds of books constantly
No, fuck off. We are the swarm and the swarm will succeed

Daitengu

I only recommend complete stories so here's a couple.

skillet

a frying pan
uhhh Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is super good (and also very famous ahah), and if you like(d) it, the same author's story has become webtoon-ified recently. It's apparently even more lore-heavy, and it's called The World After The End. You could probably find the translated novel for it somewhere.

Anime,,, Log Horizon?? Noragami is really fun after its not-so-great first eight episodes too. I've heard great things about Vanitas no Carte, though I haven't watched it yet.
(wow I'm realizing how much I don't watch/read plain action fantasy D: I only know famous ones ack)

A lesser known one that I really did enjoy was the manga Ib- Instant Bullet, by the same author as Kaguya-sama, but there might be some romance?? Not like bam! in your face, but I do remember there being some random romantic notions involved, though not as prominent as some manga.
"Please Have a Meal" and "Trash of the Count's Family" are really nice action fantasy webtoons, too, but not gritty types. Purple Hyacinth would be a more gritty action webtoon if that's more what you want, though it isn't fantasy.

Hope this sorta helps!

C_P_Tuck

Every great story needs an author

Tome of the Body, Chronicles of a New World, How I became a Reaper

zac_k4ry

:) I'd like to recomend you my stuff, whic unlike any other isekai novel out there, keeps the ecchi and comedy at a minimum and tries to tell an isekai story just as another shonen fantasy novel (plus it got a lot of chapters :p)
It's named Isekai'd.

OsiriumWrites

Ah, that is a bad place to be in.

You could try death smith a try. (A realistic take on RPG elements, set in a modern setting with portals/Rifts to different realms). But it isn't as detailed in terms of the gore (People get crushed, ripped in two, but done tactfully).

Beyond that, have you tried Isaac Unknown?

Erivva

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/452515/knight-of-judgement/You can check out and https://www.scribblehub.com/series/313219/the-rising-of-a-diamond/
Both are my stories, so you’re interesting pls do check them out. I would like to hear your thoughts

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
But it isn't as detailed in terms of the gore (People get crushed, ripped in two, but done tactfully).

I am fine with gore but gore isn't my objective. My objective is detailed action scene with tactic and strategy.

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
One question, does it have to be strictly fantasy? If not, it would be my honor to recommend @YS_og mecha/action novel.

If you are looking only for fantasy, I humbly recommend my fantasy/sci-fi novel, with moderate amounts of gore and no ecchi.