In-Story Glossary Links

Myewphi

I think it would be useful if you could select words inside the chapter and have them link back to the glossary. This way if someone wants extra info, or if they perhaps forgot info given in past chapters, they could easily click a term they don't fully understand and get a glossary popup explaining it to them.

Specifically, I think it would be best if the author manually selected what would link to a glossary popup, sort of like inserting a link into your story, rather than having some kind of system that automatically searches for words that match up with the glossary terms.

As I reader I would especially want this used for stories with lots of characters, as I am awful at remembering names. I often can get very lost in xianxia stories as more and more characters get introduced over time...

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
you could have a footnote or just straight-up link it directly

maybe it'll get added when Tony finally loses every idea and decides to go with that

Myewphi

you could have a footnote or just straight-up link it directly

maybe it'll get added when Tony finally loses every idea and decides to go with that
footnotes are tiny and ill suited for longer texts, and you can only link to the entire glossary page directly

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Damn aight' we definitely need some measures on this