Incomplete art but still a failure

Spoopytagedie

So I tried to draw a charector from my story and accidentally made him a little too feminine. Anyways I already ruined it and I feel like being trash talked so come. End me!

Attachments

• Untitled10_20200723024655.png
    Untitled10_20200723024655.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 93
D

Deleted member 29316

You could try widening the neck and face and give the shoulders more muscle. Let's see if it changes into a more 'male'-looking character.

Also, if you can remove the red lips, I think it would appear more male-looking.

Note: the eyes at the top gives a male-look than the ones below.

Spoopytagedie

You could try widening the neck and face and give the shoulders more muscle. Let's see if it changes into a more 'male'-looking character.

Also, if you can remove the red lips, I think it would appear more male-looking.

Note: the eyes at the top gives a male-look than the ones below.

Thanks I've always had difficulty drawing dudes. Advice dually noted. If I manage to save this monstrosity I will go ahead and post it again showing off as hard as I possibly can.

D

Deleted member 29316

Thanks I've always had difficulty drawing dudes. Advice dually noted. If I manage to save this monstrosity I will go ahead and post it again showing off as hard as I possibly can.
Take your time and have fun!

Ral

I would also note the lack of forehead. A lot of male female identification comes from the forehead. Males have high brow ridge and sloping foreheads.

Make the nose more prominent. Strong nose profiles are associated to males.

The jaw is also too rounded. Males have sharp square jaws.

Men often have more developed trapezius muscles so they often are prominent in males.

You might also want to make eye-sockets for the eyes.