Implemented Indication of Completed Stories

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I'd like to suggest having that red "Completed" button displayed on SH just like (or similar to how it is) on NU. Right now, whether a story is completed or not is only indicated on the story's main page but it would be nice if it was displayed in the search results too. Of course, we can sort for completed works only but it would be nice to see all the stories and have a note attached indicating which of them are completed already.

DaoFox

『Silkmaid』『Queen Sylvia Glasscrest of Arya』
Simply for ease of navigation I support this recommendation.

Some people prefer to read completed works to those still ongoing, and having to load the main page for each novel makes it both tedious and a source of increasing blank view counts (without the views)

Tony

Staff member
I'd like to suggest having that red "Completed" button displayed on SH just like (or similar to how it is) on NU. Right now, whether a story is completed or not is only indicated on the story's main page but it would be nice if it was displayed in the search results too. Of course, we can sort for completed works only but it would be nice to see all the stories and have a note attached indicating which of them are completed already.
Simply for ease of navigation I support this recommendation.

Some people prefer to read completed works to those still ongoing, and having to load the main page for each novel makes it both tedious and a source of increasing blank view counts (without the views)
Some people right here.

This has been implemented. If you want to see an example of it, you can click here: https://www.scribblehub.com/tag/transmigration/. While I was at it, I also added two new stats: "Last Updated" and "Author" :blob_okay: