Influx of webnovel novels

Vnator

yeah, I see people from royal road come here and post their long ongoing rr novels recently a lot. Granted, I'm part of that immigration, too.
Same! Though I came here a few months ago and my novel was only a month in at that point or so. All caught up in both places, and on current hiatus for about another week :P

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Well, where else are they gonna migrate from? It was only a matter of time before they realized scribblehub existed. Either that or they knew it existed but realized that it was better than webnovel.

Noldere

I'm aware there's novels from webnovel here only because authors have mentioned said novels were from / on webnovel. Otherwise, as someone who doesn't read there, I'd have no idea.

Kenjona

I lurk on all three, so have noticed it, my guess it is mainly they want to expand their readership base. Maybe get money from Patreon etc.. as my understanding is webnovel sucks for payment schemes from a western country point of view. While getting a large enough fan base can increase your monetization chances from Amazon and Patreon.