Interested in knowing your spy name?

Has it ever happened to you that you want to enter a secret agency as an agent, but can't since you don't have a cool codename?
Fret no longer as I bring advice from top spies in industries.
Your spy name is in format
Agent:(enter your credit card no.)_(the three no. On the back)_(Expiry date.)

Don't have a credit card? No worries. Just use your parents. Your parents don't have a card either? Haha, go away you filthy peasant. This is the cool kid's territory.
Agent 609786256128068_418_9/12
Am I cool now?:blob_cookie:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Has it ever happened to you that you want to enter a secret agency as an agent, but can't since you don't have a cool codename?

Don't have a credit card? No worries. Just use your parent's. Your parents don't have card either? Haha, go away you filthy peasant. This is the cool kids territory.
No thanks mate, ive long since known what my agent name would be.
The ruin of women, he who hunts in the night...Agent Lewd Finger

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.

Don't have a credit card? No worries. Just use your parent's. Your parents don't have card either? Haha, go away you filthy peasant. This is the cool kids territory.
Next episode, it's gonna be

Agent:(enter your social security no.)_(the three no. On the back)_(Expiry date.)

Don't have a social security number? No worries. Just use your parent's. Your parents don't have one either? Go away.

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I do not work as a spy but I did formally work on as an assassin once. I got a nickname being 'Fruit Ninja'. Also, I had been working as a information broker as well but my mom told me that selling out people's info is bad that I had to stopped doing that in respect for her.