International hates

Joyeuse

Someone said this in my last threat and it interests me.
Mine would be people who put the milk in before the cereal.
Aight I'll admit it, I'm one of said devils

Though from my perspective the ones that put the cereal first are the devils

Now on what I hate, self entitled individuals

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Milk before cereal... you mad mofo.

Seriously though, I tried that before and contemplated why, Jesus Christ that shit is weird unless you are planning more on milk with cereal than cereal with milk.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Someone said this in my last threat and it interests me.
Mine would be people who put the milk in before the cereal.
I hate people who don't push their chairs back in after a meal in a restaurant.

They're next on the firing squad, right after the people who leave wet toilet paper on the toilet seats in public bathrooms.

D

Deleted member 49654

I hate people who type in all lower case on purpose.. Idk it just disgusts me whenever I see it. I remember playing som visual novel on Steam and one of the characters talked in all lower without a single capitalized word. So I traumatized her.
Oh, it goes the other way around as well. I hate it when someone sits on the caps while trying to have a conversation.

MarkedBites

People that make too much noise while eating. Be that chewing with their mouth open, simply chewing really loudly or even slurping their drinks. It's not really on the level of hate since I'm mostly chill, but honestly, I'd rather get punched than listen to that stuff.

Monk_Origins

Better than my sister, who mixes milk into cereal so throughly that cruncy delights get saturates with milk, turning into mush...

LilTV1155

1. ?

2. Politics, scaremongering media, and fake information especially on how to cook things properly via hacks or unsafe methods.
- - - How you spread discriminations among people and put more people in danger than you breaking your nails.

3. People who don't spoil properly
- - - Give only 1 MTL chapter one, Links, Pictures from a Series' Raws or Scans in one or more posts; instead of a full summary of arcs and etc.
- - - - How you cause people to follow the trend of posting "Not their arts" on social medias for followers and attentions which screw all Authors, Translators, Readers by exposure to international dispute of legal yadayada!
- - - Start ranting and transform the 2/3 of threads into a new Category Heavy Discussion of this "Story" due to competitions of outdebating.

We all have freedoms to express our opinions freely on the Internet. BUT! Are you supposed to ruin the Thread by DEBATING for 14-# PAGES without a PROPER SPOILER; Not the Ones We Already Know since 5 PAGES BEFORE!
-- Dude, it's a SPOILER Thread.

4. Artworks and Romantic Ideals + Rivals by other Artists / Authors
- - - Violent (to the point of abusive) ML, Rapist (Forcefully pop a baby or two in) ML, Rich (Family drama) ML, Dense (Harem Battle) ML
- - - Handsome (Attracts flies like magnet for disasters to a point Fans don't care about getting killed by THIS D?) ML
- - - - - - Also aggravate the Yandere and Crazies into Possessive Overkill

Feel really bad for children of those "Romantic pairings [ML + FL]" because
  1. Your Mom's a doormat/no brainer face / hubby's shadow/ neglectful / worst, a ho.
  2. Your Dad's a doormat / no brainer face / spineless / the abuser / the scumbag / worst, your killer.
  3. ….... It makes the idea of running away from the "Baka Couples" more appealing.
- - - Generic body shapes mainly because of somebody's ideals
- - - - Hunky, I get it. Sexy, I get it. Cute, I understand. Beautiful and ugly, NO!
- Scarred and dark skin = ugly. Historical, I understand but MODERN DAY? NO!

Heck, that one line scar on your face just looked like a scratch from a cat and "BooHoo, the beauty's been marred" by a clean cut or paper cut graze. Seriously, how the hell is that flipping ugly for freak sake?

- Combine Cute + Hunk in drawings, for some reasons ML looks like Gorilla Woman due to overbulked chest, thinned "corseted" waists
- - - Either this man need to see a doctor or he just be the new cartoon, Johnny Bravo.
- Combine Cute + Sexy + Beauty in drawings, for some reasons FL looks like Bimbo Barbies due to ballooned chests with either unrealistically thin waists or too much curves

Just thinking: Author / Artist, you either must feeling too much insecurity in your own body or hate for your personal body, or you just want to be a Barbie of some sorts or Ken Doll with issues?

D

Deleted member 49654

People who tell me: "My dog does not bite". I don't really give a shit if your dog is an embodiment of kindness 99,(9)% of the time. Please do not let it run without a leash or a muzzle. There are children, the elderly, and people who are just scared of dogs.

LilTV1155

People who tell me: "My dog does not bite". I don't really give a shit if your dog is an embodiment of kindness 99,(9)% of the time. Please do not let it run without a leash or a muzzle. There are children, the elderly, and people who are just scared of dogs.
Leash I get. Muzzle? Isn't that a bit extreme?

D

Deleted member 49654

Leash I get. Muzzle? Isn't that a bit extreme?
This is why I said at least one. If the dog is not leashed, then no, it isn't extreme to have a muzzle. If it is on a leash, then sure, no need for a muzzle.