Introducing Your Works

HappyVainGlory

I'll be a little thick-faced and shameless today and advertise a bit too. :whistle:

No One's Story
NoOnesStoryCoverScaled.png

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/read/2739-no-ones-story/chapter/2743/
---------------------------------------
Synopsis:
If you remember something but no one is around to see it, does it truly happen? And if memory makes up your identity, what happens when you give that identity up?

Isekai. It was a type of story I knew well. But it was fiction. At least, that should have been the case. But one day, after falling asleep, I woke up to a strange woman standing before me. It was a piling of coincidences and misfortune. A choice of an unorthodox power. If I wanted to avoid playing on the strings of the Goddess, I would need to circumvent her powers. And to do that, I made a gamble.

This is a meaningless story told by no one.
General Thoughts:
The general premise is that the MC wakes up one day to a goddess telling him he died and gets a chance to reincarnate, as usual. The first twist is that the goddess is more chaotic neutral than lawful good and doesn't really care what happens in her world other than that it's entertaining. The second twist is that the MC's power is Absolute Memory and everything those two words might imply. Oh, and because he had the smart idea of giving a fake name to the goddess, his past, name, and identity got thrown away.

It's pretty much my attempt to write an isekai story with an mc trying to cheat the system and outwit a goddess. As for how that will turn out... well, it's anyone's guess?

Time loops play a major role in the plot and are used for the MC's rapid growth a la save-scumming... or rather, save editing.

I personally think it's pretty good, but then again author's bias and all.

Nothing Persists
Title image: Er, lacking at the moment other than a basic gray with text, so I'll leave that be.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3173/nothing-persists/
Synopsis
Nothing persists across time. Not life. Not society. Not even memories, no matter how much one clings to them. Instead, losses, despair, and hopelessness fills the world.

This is a truth that Gray acknowledged. All efforts in the end are meaningless. Nothing.

Even so, he continues moving as humanity does, even knowing that their actions are ultimately dust in the wind.

A promise that must be fulfilled. A hero that made a vow. And then, a person whose existence in that world meant nothing.

In the end, nothing remains.
General Thoughts:
A rewrite of my story "A Meaningless Hero" over at Royal Road.

The general premise is that a university student on the verge of graduation suddenly finds himself in another world while walking to present a final project, although he doesn't realize it at first.

Probably super edge and angsty, but gosh darnit I want to write an edgy and angsty story, alright?

The tone for this story will probably play things a bit straight and be serious. How well that works out... er, I think it's good? Haha...

This message has been brought to you by a very vain person.

Attachments

• CoverRevisedScaled.png
    CoverRevisedScaled.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

Vertrex

Hello people. Just putting my stories out there for the public to know.

The Life of the Phoenix Titan

My explanation:
Basically, it follows the life of a newly born baby and his parents name him Lakshman. From there, the story follows his growth in whatever he does, he may experience, whatever happens to him until he embarks on a journey to uncover the mystery of his past and discovers his destiny.

My overview:
This is my longest running story on Royal Road, with over 500 chapters spanning over 4 years since I started in 2014. This is basically me rewriting a lot of essential things from the beginning to better explain the story, cut down on unnecessary content and bridge the gaps here and there while also changing certain occurrences of key events to help progress the story further.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3584/the-life-of-the-phoenix-titan/

Magician Endeavour

My explanation:
So, there was this world that was nearing annihilation with the only survivor being an old mage. He valiantly fights the invading army that were destroying his army, but it was far too late to do anything. So, in order to stop this from happening, he gets sent back into the past to a time when the chain reaction towards destruction has yet to occur. From there, the story follows the newly reborn mage slowly grow from weak to strong and face off against many foes until he eventually does what he must to save his world from destruction.

My overview:
This was originally something that I had started writing for the NaNoWriMo challenge on Royal Road, and then I completed the 50,000 words by the end of month. Then I did a poll, asking whether the readers wanted it to be continued or not, and the majority said "Yes." So, I've continued writing it and reached 32 chapters in total with more to come.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3355/magician-endeavour/

NexusRex

- NexusRex has entered the chat
*Sigh*
Looks like I need to be a bit thick-faced here.

Myriad Paths of Cultivation
imgonline-com-ua-resize-ZSZDXfYkBtg1Y7.jpg

Synopsis:

There are a myriad number of creatures in this world
And every one of them has a chance to take control of their destiny
This chance is through Immortal Cultivation
All, but one
Beast have their Beast Cores
Plants have their Essence Seeds and
Lin Tian was born without the one thing needed for humans to cultivate:
a Dantian
But just as there are a myriad number of creatures in this world there are
myriad paths of cultivation

Author's Thoughts:

I plan to cultivate this story into a proper Xianxia novel. Some of my favorite novels include those such as Desolate Era and I Shall Seal the Heavens. There will be action, there will be feels (hopefully I can do that).

Myriad Paths has already been set in motion. The world has been generated and the characters been made. I don't have control over it anymore. I'm simply writing down what happens.

TwilightForest

Being myself
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3210/demon-blood-book-i-the-arrival/

Synopsis

“A forger is someone who can turn an ordinary thing into a Cereb weapon ……..Only a person with true demon blood in them can become a forger; which is something very rare and very dangerous.”
Ethan Black, a despaired rebel on the verge of death, suddenly finds himself in an unknown world, without any memory of who he was or where he came from.
And the worst part? He has been endowed with an ability which only a person with true demon blood can have. As Ethan plunges deeper into this unfamiliar world, he slowly unravels the mysteries of this world as well as the truth of his own hidden past…

Author's thoughts:
I'm writing Chapter 3 now and the story has got its own life now. Though i have originally chalked out its path I think it will be longer than I imagined.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Maybe Lys' preparing something big in the near future?
I hope so Or maybe Lys is sick
Did they accidentally regain their morals?!

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3210/demon-blood-book-i-the-arrival/

Synopsis

“A forger is someone who can turn an ordinary thing into a Cereb weapon ……..Only a person with true demon blood in them can become a forger; which is something very rare and very dangerous.”
Ethan Black, a despaired rebel on the verge of death, suddenly finds himself in an unknown world, without any memory of who he was or where he came from.
And the worst part? He has been endowed with an ability which only a person with true demon blood can have. As Ethan plunges deeper into this unfamiliar world, he slowly unravels the mysteries of this world as well as the truth of his own hidden past…

Author's thoughts:
I'm writing Chapter 3 now and the story has got its own life now. Though i have originally chalked out its path I think it will be longer than I imagined.
hmm seems good to read

Anon2.0

[Dia]
Diary of a Traveler.

Synopsis:
Short snippets salvaged from an old diary. Translated from an old forgotten foreign language. The diary displays details of a traveller, however many of the snippets are far too fantastical for this world. It’s probably the ravings of a mad man.
Genre
Fantasy, Mature, Slice of Life
Tags
Easy Going Life, Interdimensional Travel, Modern Day
My own thoughts:
It's basically someone who has had enough conflict in his life and wants to find a place to settle down... And finds Earth. I'm writing this to show how someone might have troubles acclimating themselves to a completely alien society that progressed much differently from what he already knows.

Last edited:

Sunrhae

Hey Folks!

Check out my story, Journey through Ausra

Synopsis:

Have you ever dreamt of going on a journey?
Have you ever woke up, felt the calling of the unknown, decided to give up everything and leave?
Exploring the world and the deep seas?
Fighting against dragons and pirates?
Become the hero you only see in books or hear rumours of in the Capital?

I dreamt of adventures, journeys, and battles.
I dreamt, I woke up one morning, ate breakfast, and thought to myself, “Nope! That kind of life isn’t for me! It was a good dream, but I’m not made to be a hero or an adventurer. I don’t even how to ride a horse. I can hunt, however with my shape, I’m pretty sure I’ll be the prey rather than the hunter. Yep! Better stay at home. At least, I will have fewer opportunities to die in horrid sufferings.”

This is what I thought. Well, I still think the same, however, it seems that sometimes, the adventures find you. Adventure hit me in the face, freeloads at my place and tries to make me insane.

Author's thoughts:

Journey through Ausra is an interactive webnovel. Readers will featured in the story as characters and interact with the MC and will be able to influence the action and the rest of the story.

I should be able to post 3x/Week.

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Hm... well, okay.

What I have here is half of what I own, so far:
1. Wild Child : A posthuman, dying as the shockwave of a supernova reaches his starship, awakens to find himself in the body of a little girl on ancient Earth — a girl who was just murdered by marauding invaders from another tribe.
2. Watching and Waiting : A teenage boy is forced to cross-dress as a Girl Scout to sell cookies to the wrong sort of neighbor with a dark secret.
3. Changing Things for the Better? : In a constantly transforming world, where reality being altered was noticed by no one, Daniel knew and made the best out of his situation until his life changed forever.
4. Study Buddy : Set in an arcane universe. From their very own flesh and blood, and, of course, forbidden magic, a homunculus is created by a pair of student witches in their secret alchemy experiment. Their witchcraft has some very interesting results…
5. Bag of Old Bones : On Halloween, a coven’s party accidentally set off a spree of transformations across the world… but long before that, there was a Texas Ranger who confronted, but was cursed by a nasty native spirit for nearly two centuries. (Based off of the events in “The Monster Mash -- a TG Mixed Tape ” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
6. The Snow Maiden : A mythical tale about a free spirited but lonely fae who learned a harsh life lesson of why he shouldn’t have searched for greener pastures in a forbidden realm.
7. Prison : Two companions adventure to a forbidden ruin to explore and confront an imprisoned and long forgotten Goddess. This would be the final adventure for one of the two…
8. Caring about Life: An XChangePill Short Story (18+) : A State College student loses his family and hits rock bottom. No longer caring what happens anymore, he resigned to plan his own suicide until a friend interferes and changes everything.
9. Reset : Sulvon the Lesser of all Evils was a Demon that had his final battle with mankind and died. Simple as that. Except, a very interesting character in the afterlife decided to play with him and offer another chance in life to turn the tide of the battle. How much has to change until victory might be more than the Demon was willing to exchange?
10. Fearleader (15+) : A simple Haunted School event had been in the works for awhile, but when a couple of students get pulled into it at the last minute, it takes an unexplained incident to cause the right kind of ruckus to distract the coming crowd for the pair to be prepared. (This is a short story originally formatted to fit in “Blew Melodiously the Zootibar - A TG Mixed Tape ” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4738)
11. Roots (18+) : A reclusive shut-in was mysteriously and violently transferred into the body of a young teenage girl in a strange alternate world. After being hospitalized, the man trapped in the girl’s body tries to make best of the situation and their impaired condition.
12. Zodiac : One crazy night, at a Halloween party, a magical spell goes awry and causes an event that transforms all manner of life across the globe. In Boston, this is just one of those significant incidents that gain more publicity than the countless others: a group of dressed up students putting together a unique attraction for a China Town kind of Halloween. (Based off of the events in “Monster Mash — a TG Mixtape” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
13. Sir Andy : When there’s a precious loved one’s life in danger, the impossible happened… but not without a Halloween’s night of witchcraft gone haywire giving that little miracle a helping hand. A dressed up small knight struggles to save their abducted big sister from a very real monster before it is too late. (Based off of the events in “Monster Mash — a TG Mixtape” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
14. One Night as the Queen : A modern day giant decides to leave a lasting impression on the perfect, and magical, Halloween night. Dressed up, ready to rock, this big guy takes his Trick or Treating post seriously as the biggest terrifying alien in the galaxy. (Based off of the events in “Monster Mash — a TG Mixtape” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)

And for stories yet to come:

15. Union: Set in the 9th century. After years away, a young son returns to the kingdom of Denmark, homesick for the homeland of Skane, the sole male heir before a strict and traditional family of old nordic descent, and prostrated among the ire of his people with a new christened name that unfolds into a strange tale of war and peace
16. Seed: Set in a Stellar future. Earth is gone and humanity has moved light years away. Two races of humanity exist and branch off into their own factions to war over who gets the last decision. We follow a teen who undergoes a vital change in this strange tale of war, peace, and revival.
17. Wish: Set in the 9th century. The prince wished for peace at any cost. Something heard his wish, but granted it in an unexpected way.
18. Almithy Goblin Creathor: A young goblin leaves his insecure home to have a run-in with a witch.
19. Greath Goblin Unither: An empire of man initiates a war to purge the lands of non-human entities. These are a few vital and short accounts of what transpired. -- (A Trinket's, "Almithy Goblin Creathor," short story.)
20. A Goblin's Will (18+): A Goblin's life is turned upside down after being caught by slavers. - (A story from the world of Trinket's, "Almithy Goblin Creathor".)
21. Risk (18+): A belated After-Graduation Party gets an erotic game going on with a teen completely unaware of the changes he's just undergone.
22. Armor: Set in the 15th century. A Turkish Prince discovers a powerful set of armor that grants supernatural abilities while ignorant to the gradual exchange for his masculinity. To make matters more complicated, the nation has been invaded...
23. Stray: By a mysterious accident, a stray cat possessed and transformed the dead body of the boy who saved her. Now she sets out to bring justice to the gang of fellow students that murdered her late savior.
24. What I Want (18+): Chris and Eric are close friends who talk and do just about anything together. Those two teenagers have a sleepover and one of the dudes experiences a radical transformation. And their overnight stay under the same roof together gets a little steamy...
25. Deforested: A boy enters a college fraternity, but is coerced to follow the rules by the residents and his own family.
26. Lost: Set in the 10th century. Two great empires, one on the rise, the other crumbling into small specks collecting into pocket kingdoms. In one such pocket, a Duke's "son" is hiding their true identity until something can be done about "his" situation before becoming an heir is put into question.
27. Practitioner: A young brother, school loner, and an uncontrollable liar gets himself into deeper trouble with his loud mouth "friend." It takes an unlikely ally to get him out of the hole he dug himself and undo the curse that turned him into his big sister before she finds out... or her boyfriend gets too close.
28. Gatorbait: A preservative for alligators in China is endangered, and the only guy who cares has caught an unknown illness. But things get really weird as the gator ranger undergoes an inhuman transformation.
29. Raposa: Cute story about a fox that gets taught a lesson by a mole after he tried to eat her.
30. Bullied: A former bully gets taken down a peg after his girlfriend breaks up with him. A year later, his father goes missing and his troubles only go from bad to worse when he tries to go looking for him in another world.
31. For Your Own Good: Ethan considered himself tough and formidable enough to take on the world without the support or consent of his family. A rough start, but he's still standing, and he's started his own family, only to lose them and everything else in an unexplained shift of time and reality where he doesn't even exist. At least, not as he was...
Damn....
That’s a lot!
You’re definitely a writer for sure~

kineticblast

I'll join in the shamelessness, try out my novel: Path of the Tyrant King.

Tags: Resurrection, World Travel, Mystery, and Cultivation!

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
He is and quite a good one, too.
Right, I guess I should introduce my story here as well?
Here goes nothing~

Title: This Party Has Changed Me!
Genres: Fantasy, Adventure, School life, gender bender.

Tags: Witches, male protagonist, demons, magic, and other stuff too. (I’ll be adding tags and genres as the story goes on)

Synopsis: Kota, a normal guy, got dragged to a party. That party had made some changes to his life. Of course, he himself didn’t notice the changes untill it was a week away from the party. What do those changes entail? Well, Kota was pretty shocked. Then he became enraged but after awhile, he gave up. He still wanted his body to go back to normal. However, that wasn’t achievable by any means.

My thoughts? This story was something that came from my dreams. I also dream of the next chapters after I write one. Because of this I really don’t know where the story goes. Really, I wanted to take a shot at writing, and also give this site some content before it officially lunched. I also posted on here because I’m a small, new, fresh author, and so is this site. Might as well use that to my advantage~

Here’s one story I might possibly write in the future.
But definitely under a different name. My sis knows this user name...my other siblings too. But they don’t know about NUF/NU, RRL, or this SHF/SH. My sis does use wattpad tho. So yea...imma be safe then sorry.
The Sea Men in a Dark Cave

The Story of two lone Sea men. One woke up in a dark, naked. The other, woke up with no arms. The cave was very vast. So vast that it was a labyrinth. The naked one helped the other, as he had no arms. Even though he had no arms, he had a brain. He was their brain, while the other was their strength. The two worked together to get out of the cave, that they found themselves in. They go through many struggles, and pains together. Each room they went through was a different place. They didn’t know when they could ever leave the place. It’s like it went on to infinity. The rooms held many strange, dangerous, and even wonderful things.

They also had met other poeple. They, too, had found themselves in the Dark Cave. Except, these people came from different entrances. Some, the girls, were thrown in as sacrificial gifts to the gods. Another was an adventurer, who dared to enter the Cave. The cave is called the Cave of No Return. It’s pity though, the two girls loved each of the two men. The two men however had no interests in the girls. They only trusted each other and each other only. They didn’t trust any others. The young adventure pitted the girls. The girls soon gave up on the two men, and respected their love for each other. In fact, they had become rotten after they witnessed the two’s love. The girls ended up settling with the young adventure, he too, was just as beautiful as the two men. Plus, he was a strong, kind, trustworthy man. That was a plus for the girls.

These five became companions and soon left the cave. Once they the Cave, they went on many adventurers. The five soon became famous among citizens of some nations. They were regarded as the Legendary Elite Five. No one dared to mess with these five.

EDIT: okay someone asked why the guy had no arms. So, I wrote some info then I went on rambling about other stuff.

His arms were lost because there were people who hated his family. They came, as the cowards they were, and cut off his arm while he slept. Mind you, this is when he was a kid. Later, the slavers had enough of him over the years. He had no use because of his arms. Thus, they threw him into that cave.

Don’t worry though, he does find metal arms in one of the rooms they went into.

They weren’t real arms but it helped him a lot. Especially to fight. The arms brought him power. As for fapping....The other guy helped him with that. ;))))
Uh, you guys can imagine who’s the gong, and who’s shou. ;)))
It’s totally up to your imagination~

Oh, that young adventurer and the two girls had a threesome. The girls went back to their village and taught them a lesson, while saving the many poor girls that might be sacrifices. One of the two sea men pulled off a bluff that he was the god, and that he doesn’t need sacrifices. The villagers took the bluff and didn’t sacrifice any more girls.

Last edited:

D.Dimitrov

[Trash Talker]
Alright, I will introduce my work too, I guess.

Title: Life Of The Vampire Girl

Genre: Action, Comedy, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Romance
Tags: Antihero Protagonist, Gore, Loli, Male to Female, R-15, Transported into Another World, Vampires

Synopsis:

Erin was a boy, who loved playing fantasy games.
One day, he saw a new fantasy game, so he chose to check it out.
He created his character, a female vampire.
And then everything got wrong.

Follow the struggles of Erin in a different world as a vampire girl.

My thoughts: This is the first novel I write. I am going with the flow at the moment, I want to make a long novel, but who knows? Let's see if it will be good or bad at the end. I will try to add new chapters regularly, hopefully, I will manage to make a good novel at the end.