Introducing Your Works

ButteredRiceball

Hm... well, okay.

What I have here is half of what I own, so far:
1. Wild Child : A posthuman, dying as the shockwave of a supernova reaches his starship, awakens to find himself in the body of a little girl on ancient Earth — a girl who was just murdered by marauding invaders from another tribe.
2. Watching and Waiting : A teenage boy is forced to cross-dress as a Girl Scout to sell cookies to the wrong sort of neighbor with a dark secret.
3. Changing Things for the Better? : In a constantly transforming world, where reality being altered was noticed by no one, Daniel knew and made the best out of his situation until his life changed forever.
4. Study Buddy : Set in an arcane universe. From their very own flesh and blood, and, of course, forbidden magic, a homunculus is created by a pair of student witches in their secret alchemy experiment. Their witchcraft has some very interesting results…
5. Bag of Old Bones : On Halloween, a coven’s party accidentally set off a spree of transformations across the world… but long before that, there was a Texas Ranger who confronted, but was cursed by a nasty native spirit for nearly two centuries. (Based off of the events in “The Monster Mash -- a TG Mixed Tape ” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
6. The Snow Maiden : A mythical tale about a free spirited but lonely fae who learned a harsh life lesson of why he shouldn’t have searched for greener pastures in a forbidden realm.
7. Prison : Two companions adventure to a forbidden ruin to explore and confront an imprisoned and long forgotten Goddess. This would be the final adventure for one of the two…
8. Caring about Life: An XChangePill Short Story (18+) : A State College student loses his family and hits rock bottom. No longer caring what happens anymore, he resigned to plan his own suicide until a friend interferes and changes everything.
9. Reset : Sulvon the Lesser of all Evils was a Demon that had his final battle with mankind and died. Simple as that. Except, a very interesting character in the afterlife decided to play with him and offer another chance in life to turn the tide of the battle. How much has to change until victory might be more than the Demon was willing to exchange?
10. Fearleader (15+) : A simple Haunted School event had been in the works for awhile, but when a couple of students get pulled into it at the last minute, it takes an unexplained incident to cause the right kind of ruckus to distract the coming crowd for the pair to be prepared. (This is a short story originally formatted to fit in “Blew Melodiously the Zootibar - A TG Mixed Tape ” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4738)
11. Roots (18+) : A reclusive shut-in was mysteriously and violently transferred into the body of a young teenage girl in a strange alternate world. After being hospitalized, the man trapped in the girl’s body tries to make best of the situation and their impaired condition.
12. Zodiac : One crazy night, at a Halloween party, a magical spell goes awry and causes an event that transforms all manner of life across the globe. In Boston, this is just one of those significant incidents that gain more publicity than the countless others: a group of dressed up students putting together a unique attraction for a China Town kind of Halloween. (Based off of the events in “Monster Mash — a TG Mixtape” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
13. Sir Andy : When there’s a precious loved one’s life in danger, the impossible happened… but not without a Halloween’s night of witchcraft gone haywire giving that little miracle a helping hand. A dressed up small knight struggles to save their abducted big sister from a very real monster before it is too late. (Based off of the events in “Monster Mash — a TG Mixtape” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
14. One Night as the Queen : A modern day giant decides to leave a lasting impression on the perfect, and magical, Halloween night. Dressed up, ready to rock, this big guy takes his Trick or Treating post seriously as the biggest terrifying alien in the galaxy. (Based off of the events in “Monster Mash — a TG Mixtape” by various authors and edited by Trismegistus Shandy: http://www.tgstorytime.com/viewstory.php?sid=4838)
15. Union : Set in the 9th century. After years away, a young son returns to the kingdom of Denmark, homesick for the homeland of Skane, the sole male heir before a strict and traditional family of old nordic descent, and prostrated among the ire of his people with a new christened name that unfolds into a strange tale of war and peace
16. Stray : By a mysterious accident, a stray cat possessed and transformed the dead body of the boy who saved her. Now she sets out to bring justice to the gang of fellow students that murdered her late savior.
17. Camera Shy : A very short story about a girl who sneaks into the school for boys for a little bit of mischief with a camera… and a bit of suggestive flashing.
18. SSSC#10: Rockin Our World : (Based on an image prompt) This is a short story about one cosmic being trying to find the place and time to have a party with some friends — once some said friends can be made.
View attachment 61219. RISK (18+) : A belated After-Graduation Party gets an erotic game going on with a teen completely unaware of the changes he's just undergone.
View attachment 61820. Bullied (18+) : A former bully gets taken down a peg after his girlfriend breaks up with him. A year later, his father goes missing and his troubles only go from bad to worse when he tries to go looking for him in another world.

And for stories yet to come...

Seed: Set in a Stellar future. Earth is gone and humanity has moved light years away. Two races of humanity exist and branch off into their own factions to war over who gets the last decision. We follow a teen who undergoes a vital change in this strange tale of war, peace, and revival.
Wish: Set in the 9th century. The prince wished for peace at any cost. Something heard his wish, but granted it in an unexpected way.
Almithy Goblin Creathor: A young goblin leaves his insecure home to have a run-in with a witch.
Greath Goblin Unither: An empire of man initiates a war to purge the lands of non-human entities. These are a few vital and short accounts of what transpired. -- (A Trinket's, "Almithy Goblin Creathor," short story.)
A Goblin's Will (18+): A Goblin's life is turned upside down after being caught by slavers. - (A story from the world of Trinket's, "Almithy Goblin Creathor".)
Armor: Set in the 15th century. A Turkish Prince discovers a powerful set of armor that grants supernatural abilities while ignorant to the gradual exchange for his masculinity. To make matters more complicated, the nation has been invaded...
What I Want (18+): Chris and Eric are close friends who talk and do just about anything together. Those two teenagers have a sleepover and one of the dudes experiences a radical transformation. And their overnight stay under the same roof together gets a little steamy...
Deforested: A boy enters a college fraternity, but is coerced to follow the rules by the residents and his own family.
Lost: Set in the 10th century. Two great empires, one on the rise, the other crumbling into small specks collecting into pocket kingdoms. In one such pocket, a Duke's "son" is hiding their true identity until something can be done about "his" situation before becoming an heir is put into question.
Practitioner: A young brother, school loner, and an uncontrollable liar gets himself into deeper trouble with his loud mouth "friend." It takes an unlikely ally to get him out of the hole he dug himself and undo the curse that turned him into his big sister before she finds out... or her boyfriend gets too close.
Gatorbait: A preservative for alligators in China is endangered, and the only guy who cares has caught an unknown illness. But things get really weird as the gator ranger undergoes an inhuman transformation.
Raposa: Cute story about a fox that gets taught a lesson by a mole after he tried to eat her.
For Your Own Good: Ethan considered himself tough and formidable enough to take on the world without the support or consent of his family. A rough start, but he's still standing, and he's started his own family, only to lose them and everything else in an unexplained shift of time and reality where he doesn't even exist. At least, not as he was...

Jesus...Are you a god or something? How do you write so many things...

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
Welp, might as well jump onto the bus!

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/20456/undaunted-daughter-song-gwakkot/

Title: Undaunted Daughter: Song Gwakkot

No title image (yet)

Synopsis:
Did you know that the flower, aster, means afterthought? It’s quite ironic that I’m named after regret, that my mere existence represents a desire for second chances. Am I named to be mercy or am I named to be hell?

Han Gwakkot was an intelligent girl, ready for her future in making the world a better place, often enough she’d could be found reading about civil liberties in her hometown library; she’d be studying philosophy and how sociology and the studies of psychology can help establish a better society — a place of understanding and warmth, healing instead of destruction. And, you yourself might just scoff, saying “What a nerd,” before moving on. Truly, no one could deny that Gwakkot fit perfectly in the archetype of a geeky, nerdy, gal, she even read corny romance novels with tons of cannon fodder and drama on the weekends. Honestly, no one would be surprised to see her become a world leader; she was intelligent, cunning, and exceptionally charismatic — but with the tense being was, she died quite tragically…

Killed while trying to protect a child in a bank robbery, Han Gwakkot died holding onto her favorite novel in one hand and a bundle of her namesake flowers, asters, in the other. December 31st marked the death of a flower; January 1st marked the blooming of another…

Gwakkot discovers that she has transmigrated into the body of the cannon fodder that ironically shared her namesake, Song Gwakkot — a mere villainess in the story of “Golden Regret” who is eventually executed for her crimes against humanity.

But with her headstrong personality butting in, Gwakkot refuses to back down into the cowardly role of a home-wrecking criminal, she instead will take the status of the prim Miss Song and use it to make her new life a better one, while avoiding the male and female leads of course.

ML: I love you.
MC: …
MC: “Love” your mom!

Tags:
Beautiful Couple Beautiful Female Lead Childcare Clever Protagonist Crime Cute Protagonist Determined Protagonist Female Protagonist Handsome Male Lead Hard-Working Protagonist Love Interest Falls in Love First Possessive Characters Reverse Harem Righteous Protagonist Transmigration Transplanted Memories Villainess Noble Girls
Genres:
Comedy Drama Josei Romance

(Please give it a shot! If you like descriptive narratives then I can confidently say that you will be drawn into the world :) )

here is mine

I'm kinda too lazy and impulsive to focus on writing a novel, so I just dump the results of me screwing around here.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Liz's Exclusive Library of Tales From Afar

This is where I dumped all of my fresh one-shots when I got some existential crisis aka inspiration. They are all tragedy-focused and the main theme would almost always be redemption, unanswered question about reality, existence, fate, and ignorance.

All of the chapters are not inter-connected so you can start reading whatever you feel like.

PrincEcnirP

Nn.
I got one, a completed single chapter novel= Perfect Love.
Around 1.9 k words.
Tragedy, Slice of life, Drama, and a little of adventure.
About pain and healing, a short story for all ages to see. And for audiences with an open heart. God bless!

And A Bard's Poetics, oneshots, poems, encouragement, a combination of a thing or two, for more info you can visit it. But anyway, Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Ken_Raynous

Here I leave you my own fiction...

Title: Ergon V

Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Military, Martial Arts, Cyberpunk, Psychological

Chapters: 12 already published (38k words), 2-3 chapters a week

Logline: "In a not so distant future, five teenagers are selected for an advanced antiterrorist unit, having to balance their personal lives with their new responsibilities to avoid world chaos."

Summary: 2035. A world on the verge of a new world war due to lack of resources has found a way to generate clean, self-sustaining energy. Nuclear plants all over it have been reused on the basis of this miraculous discovery conducted by the global conglomerate Cytek.
This company has recently expanded its horizons and developed mass consumption products such as cybernetic limb prostheses, their latest success. However, media from all over the world claim it has secretly developed vehicles, weapons, and many other military-grade prototypes.
From terrorist groups to entire nations, everyone seeks to seize these new technologies. In an effort to curb the recent worldwide raid of violence and terror, the United Nations has endorsed the questioned “Sentinels” initiative, a global military force funded by the world’s most powerful nations.
Nobody doubts this project has been carried out only by the enormous pressure exerted by international financial capital. What no one suspects, what no one even imagines, is the dark origin behind these new technologies, capable of completely changing the course of humanity...

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/23208/ergon-v/