Introducing Your Works

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
This is the first novel I write. I am going with the flow at the moment, I want to make a long novel, but who knows? Let's see if it will be good or bad at the end. I will try to add new chapters regularly, hopefully, I will manage to make a good novel at the end.
This how I feel!

Bluefish

Drop by and buckle up~

Novel: BlackCrown

bc2.PNG

Synopsis:

Three hundred years ago multiple meteors broke into earth’s atmosphere and landed in various places. The meteors change the world. By releasing strange substances into the earth, air, and water the planet started to change. It was not until ten years later that the first batch of superhumans was born. They had abilities that could not be explained. Superspeed. Superstrength. Magic. The superhumans showed the world that all of it was possible. They called the abilities EXO and the people who wielded such an ability, EXO users.
They quickly found out that not every EXO was the same. One EXO user had one EXO ability and what that ability was could be categorized into one of three types. Offensive, Defensive or Support.
The government was the first to act after five years. Every EXO user must be subjected to whole new laws and they must get their abilities under control. Specialized schools were built all across the world that were made to train them. Under the pretense of saying it was to develop their abilities, the government was actually building an army. Humans were not the only ones to change…

------------------------------------

Honestly, just doing this for more exposure and seeing what people think. I'm not really actively writing more chapters atm, but will in the future.

Bluebery

Serpent Keeper
Aha!
A free advertising place!

Novel: Bad ass Bunny - A lack of common sense isekai for no reason

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Synopsis
A Demon Lord got bored of his own world because he couldn’t find a worthy enemy, thus decided to go meet the God of Reincarnation himself.
He told the God that he wanted to be reborn in a different world as the member of the weakest race.
A BUNNY!
With an awesome cheatskill!
And unlimited plot armor and of course, the lack of common sense!
Haha,
What could even go wrong in this light novel, right?

I’m going to write a LOT of bullshits in this!
You can read it, but only at your own risks.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! NOW LET THE MADNESS BEGINS!!!!

Author thoughts:
Oh hell no! A lot of things went wrong in this novel!!

Sunrhae

My new work

Who cares about an Isekai? Surely not me!

Tags: Isekai / Adventures/ Slice of life

Synopsis:
All that Ran wanted was a nap, just a tiny nap. How comes when she wakes up, she has to become a hero in an Isekai adventure to defeat the Demon Race?
Cheats and power? Everyone agrees her powers seem useless and stupid.
Be a hero? No way! She looks so awkward, without any personality nor presence.
“You are a chosen one, a mighty hero. This world needs you!” said the goddess avatar.
“No one asked for my opinion. Who cares about this world? Surely, not me!” replied Ran.

Author's thoughts:
That's my first Isekai! Hope you will like it.

VannVann

.... true @Alverost

Ahem
1478402855XYiQ6Yav.jpg

Gravekeeper is a slice of life story. It fallows Astu, the most likely crazy in his own right, demonic cultivator in an unorthodox sect. The story is cenented around his interactions with people and places and the narrative fallows his thoughts to an extent with a mixture of self awareness. As Astu is unaware of most things, the readers will have to look for clues if they want to see the truth. Or not. The reader can simply go with the flow and enjoy the weirdness. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/3470/gravekeeper/
sketch-1547490908478.png

Seiru is a product of my respect towards science and the universe, yet it tells a story of a grown up looking for something important. Maybe cause some existentialism in the process. https://www.scribblehub.com/series/5393/seiru/

HokuouTenrou

Let's try to be thick-skinned

The Ulfhedinn of Dueling School (決闘学園の狂狼戦士)

Tags: Action, fantasy, school life, slice of life

Synopsis:
In the future, where magitek is a part of daily life and dueling is a popular sport, one boy from a remote village in Iceland entered the most prestigious Duel Academy, hoping to see the world and be the best, strongest duelist ever.
En garde, and enjoy… a light-hearted story with a side dish of actual duels?

Author's notes: (Alt title: Blade Duel Rondo; formerly Blade Dance Ritual). Rather slow update. Also, school battle series in this day and age? I am mad.

zana

Hi Guys, Here I am to promote my new story.

Synopsis:

Everyone deserves a second chance. But Xie Li Na certainly knows that she doesn’t deserve it.

All those mistakes she committed earned a good punishment. And she had received it all.

But still, that man’s sad eyes makes her feels distressed.

‘Shen Yun Tian, this time I will love you. I promise’

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 114

LordJoyde

Shameless advertising, you say? Count me in~.
cthulhu monster.jpg
Lord of Horrors
In the year 2378, the people of the newly-colonized planet Eredea did as all colonialists often do. They dug deep into their new world, exploring each nook and exploiting every cranny it had to offer. Again, much like everyone else, there came a time when they dug a bit too deep… but what they found on that day is not what they would learn to fear.

FOR NEW READERS: My stories are not rated mature or adult but Mature Adult. Take the tags seriously, for they are there with good reason.

There will be sex.
There will be blood.
There will be carnage and hope and despair and love and happiness.
In short, there will be Life.
And death. Plenty, of death.

Extreme caution is advised.
And remember this: Insanity is a Virtue!
--

Chapters marked with the ( heart ) sign are lemons.

--> I would only recommend this to those who desire the experience of several existencial crisises assaulting their person at the very same time.

Alienix

Webp.net-resizeimage.png

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/9977/aterheim/

__

Synopsis:

In the world where magic exist, the seed of chaos slowly grew. The titan emerged to the surface; the birth of true dragon that would bring catastrophe; rebellion against the ruler of the sky, skians; political wars between wizards; the discovery of the necromancer’s treasures.

Amongst it, there were the existance of the cursed man. They couldn’t live past fifty years and bore curse that tormented them. They were just a little threat compared to the other big problem.

Allen, a twenty years old man, wanted to become a wizard to extend his life and searched for the way to get rid of his curse. He participated a war against the Wyrm King that took place in Azrot Forest for the early prize, a grimoire that could assist him opening his ater veins, the first step to become a wizard.

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Harem, Xuanhuan

Thoughts:

This is a cultivation-style wizard story. The MC isn't that OP and he doesn't have any cheats. There aren't many deus ex machina either. That is because I want to make interesting supportive characters and intense plot. The MC is antihero and he will learns dark magic and necromancy. For the harem ... I won't spoil it :D

jaxonreed

Pirates of the Milky Way

Synopsis:

New technology allowed humans to reach for the stars. Now technology has led to war.

Opposing AI systems battle each other in a monumental struggle for control of the galaxy. But one planet remains a refuge of independent thought. Lute is home to pirates, harboring ruthless companies of warships hunting for prey.

The pirates are offered the spoils of war, for a price. Captain Christopher Raleigh leads his crew in an effort to snag a lucrative transport on the opposing side. Along with the ship, he snares the Tetrarch’s daughter and several hundred indentured servants.

But not all are who they seem. As the bodies pile up, Raleigh has to figure out who is telling the truth and decide if the spoils of war are truly worth it.

Genre: Action, Adventure, SciFi (space opera)

Tags: Adventurers , Artificial Intelligence , Cosmic Wars , Criminals , Outer Space , Pirates

Last edited:

glenn-fletcher

God, do I love shameless advertising. I've got two stories that I've decided are my "main" stories. They are...

Scott Cordova is your average Pennsylvania teenager. He’s got an annoying younger sister, a habitually absent surgeon mother, and an interest in the paranormal. So, well, maybe not so average, but still… follow me here.

Scott spends every day surfing the hottest supernatural forum on the dark web: Paranormal Puzzles. One day, he stumbles upon a mysterious post with a download link attached – the instructions to some kind of succubus summoning ritual? His curiosity piqued, the teen decides to try it out on a whim… and it doesn’t go as he expects.

It's an urban fantasy-comedy, pretty much, with an emphasis on the comedy. Obviously, there's gonna be sexual themes, but it's more for comedy than anything else. I was inspired by old 80s movies when I came up with it, but also by the "supernatural/horror" subculture that's sort of sprung up on the internet in recent years.

The second story is...

Five hundred years ago, the world was a much different place. Knights and mages roamed the lands, taking on quests and battling monsters. It was an era of great adventure… but it has come to a close.

Monsters are long extinct, and with them, magic.

You see, much like a tree creates oxygen, monsters produced mana – the ethereal substance that made casting spells possible. With no monsters to fight, the age of heroes ended. Now, the world is caught in a storm of technological advancements, new wonders seeking to replace the long lost magic.

Evan Thames is a young man growing up in the prosperous city of Dewton. As the son of a famous general, he’s pretty high class, comfortable in his life… but that all changes when he recieves a mysterious parcel from his long absent grandfather.

This is one I just published. I've got a good feeling about it... it's set in a fantasy world, but one where magic has faded away. It's set in a time period roughly similar to the Victorian era, somewhere 1880-1890. Once again, it's a fantasy-comedy. The protagonist is a pervert, so once again, sexual themes - but it's all played for laughs. It's a lot more ambitious than SISAS, I feel.

queenofthefuzzybugs

My husband always said I had no shame and it turned out he was right, lol....

Empress of Blue Flower Mountain
COMPLETED - 8.5 Chapters
Wuxia Lite // Romance // Slice-of-Life // Fantasy // Comedy Lite

Emperor of Blue Flower Mountain
IN PROGRESS - 48+ Chapters (2 Extras)
Wuxia Lite // Romance // Slice-of-Life // Fantasy // Age Progression // Drama // Comedy Lite

Once upon a time, there lived two great and mighty spirits on the mountain. One loved humans, the other hated them. When their differences could not be reconciled, they came to blows, and the human loving spirit was chased out.

Now one spirit roams the world, homeless but free, and the other sits on his mountain peak, proud but alone. Will she sacrifice her freedom to make a new home and a new family? Will he put down his pride to find redemption and hope?

When anger and jealousy take everything, only love can create something new.​

DriftingCloud

Within the Soul: Supremacy
Synopsis:

After a series of unexpected and traumatic events, Matthew, a physicist from futuristic earth, found himself transmigrated into a new world. In this world, humans practice cultivation in order to gain power and survive against the beasts and demons that plague the lands. Now in the body of a youngster, Matthew uses his inquisitive mind to reconcile with this new reality soon discovering the potential his scientific knowledge holds.

Follow him on his journey to power and immortality, answering old and new questions about the nature of the universe.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
What is this "shame?" Can you eat it? :blob_nom:

Title:
Redemption: A Pokémon Story

Synopsis:
A young man, working hard to make ends meet, finds it difficult to carry on no matter how many years pass. Why try so hard? It STILL hurts inside. The pain. The regret. If only he could go back.

He needs an escape. The alcohol is only temporary. Both the drugs and medicine don’t work for him. Maybe, it’s time for a release of sorts…

. . .

Huh? This world is familiar. How nostalgic. Creatures held in tiny balls. Reminds him of his pleasant memories of childhood. A time BEFORE the suffering and aching and sorrow.

Pokémon. A world full of adventure and discovery await him. An escape he so desperately needed.

Genre:
Fanfiction, Adventure, Action

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
This cat knows now no shame - thepundit

Tryst: City Of Scholars - Tryst ♥

Sypnosis
The beautiful caretaker of my family often told me stories. From heroes, villains, fluffy beastman, comedic dwarves, nobles, and more. One day, after finishing telling her new stories, she asked me and smiled, “Didn't you know? Elves are not long-eared.

(Honestly, this is my first novel, it may not be too perfect but at least join me in my journey. Grammar Corrections are extremely welcome. Just post it on the comment page or message me if you manage to find one.)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romance

Tags: Age-progression, Business Management, Farming, heartwarming, Fluffy kids, Aristocracy, Nobles and more ( Gotta admit it made me tired)

MagicKing

Me too, me too!

My dream and purpose in life were being part of the incremental events that lead to the building of a space supercarrier!

It's an isekai about being reincarnated as an avatar of the machine god.

I had the idea for this almost 2 years ago but only now am actually developing it. I keep changing minor tags too lol, sry but ideas just grip me and then turn into something else. i'm the one most afflicted.

It's turning out a lot more archetypal and myth like than i initially thought, but this is really cool. I'm feeling quite proud of last chapter, even though i know there will be many typos...

I'm experimenting with narration because it sounds like fun and gives new insight on trouble of mental transmigration into robotic bodies. This is my first time writing something that connects well like chapters, i'm used only to unsorted ideas and poems but it's been quite nice and refreshing so far.

I'm so used to throwing out ideas i'm already thinking on the feel of the sequels to this...

I have this feel now i should write this with the intention of Dune. Showing the "dangers of fascism" (not political), but in a more mythological perspective.

I think i can clarify what i mean with the ideas i had that, if this was a trilogy, an artist would be the MC and the books' names would be from first to last: "Easily Excited", "Wavering World View"(WWV get it, get it?), "Warmongering". (they are, now they have a, then they go)

The tone so far is lighthearted and this is all something i'm still sorting out though, i might actually divide this into different books. Maybe i shouldn't even have mentioned all this but oh well, i plan on keeping things interesting in a deep way not just these rough plotlines. I try to write into the dark, it's a lot more fun, it's just that... trying to write this novel has so many ideas popping out that it's hard to keep myself focused on chapter to chapter, and some of them are so far ahead it's like my brain is outlining for me...

Anyways, yeah, check it out please, updates weekly but i'm trying to get better organized and publish more i swear! i'm also heading over to feedback to make a thread for Supercarrier. You're welcome there!