Implemented Invisible text.

binarysoap

Currently Lurking
can I request invisible text? at least at the community games?
You can do a psuedo invisible text via changing the color so it's invisible for dark mode users or light mode users.

Alternatively you can do something like this where the text is invisble for everyone until they try to quote or reply to you:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
can I request invisible text? at least at the community games?
You can do a psuedo invisible text via changing the color so it's invisible for dark mode users or light mode users.

Alternatively you can do something like this where the text is invisble for everyone until they try to quote or reply to you:
Ah, you're actually able to do invisible text already, this is the BBCode for it:
Code:
[COLOR=TRANSPARENT][/COLOR]
Just type whatever you want in-between the [COLOR=TRANSPARENT][/COLOR] brackets and you're good to go.

For example, [COLOR=TRANSPARENT]This is Invisible Text[/COLOR] would be displayed as:

This is Invisible Text <- Try highlighting this~

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Can we have invisible text for ScribbleHub? We can do so much with it!

Teanam

Ah, you're actually able to do invisible text already, this is the BBCode for it:
Code:
[COLOR=TRANSPARENT][/COLOR]
Just type whatever you want in-between the [COLOR=TRANSPARENT][/COLOR] brackets and you're good to go.

For example, [COLOR=TRANSPARENT]This is Invisible Text[/COLOR] would be displayed as:

This is Invisible Text <- Try highlighting this~

Has that stopped working on chapters, or was it always a Forum only thing? (Or am I just too stupid?)

I'm currently having a bit of a problem with aggregator sites and I want to hide some text. Using the same color as dark mode is a start, but I don't want to bother my readers who aren't using it. (Though, they might be into pain if they prefer light themes.)

True invisible text would be awesome.

Last edited:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Has that stopped working on chapters, or was it always a Forum only thing? (Or am I just too stupid?)

I'm currently having a bit of a problem with aggregator sites and I want to hide some text. Using the same color as dark mode is a start, but I don't want to bother my readers who aren't using it. (Though, they might be into pain if they prefer light themes.)

True invisible text would be awesome.
It never worked on main site, I'm afraid.

Main site only accepts hexcodes in the format of "#gh284y", but you cannot have a # in your bb code in order to get transparent text. As the main site auto-adds the #, it's impossible to use Transparent there.

That said, don't mind the aggregators too much. Just accept that your novels will be stolen the moment you post online and move on with it. Anti-aggregator measures will mostly stress you out and won't really do anything to actually stop them.

... And it might actually make you lose readers too.

Teanam

Yeah, if it's too much work, it's no use.

Invisible text would be a perfect way to not bother anyone here, but it would leave a hint for those on other sites. I'm just a bit miffed right that people read my story elsewhere, but don't get the experience I want them to have as the formatting gets fucked up and some stuff is missing entirely. Well, I guess it's a thing of getting used to and ignore it.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Yeah, if it's too much work, it's no use.

Invisible text would be a perfect way to not bother anyone here, but it would leave a hint for those on other sites. I'm just a bit miffed right that people read my story elsewhere, but don't get the experience I want them to have as the formatting gets fucked up and some stuff is missing entirely. Well, I guess it's a thing of getting used to and ignore it.
They also never update the edited chapters, so the shame (of embarrassing mistakes) is forever engraved on the net :blob_neutral: