Is it alright to upload app made characters?

Kakurenbo

So I downloaded this certain app that lets me create anime character avatars. But I don't know if its safe for me to use them as my novel character's pfp in the glossary section.

LinXueLian

Always Handsome
Eh, I don't think the site will do anything to you. One of the covers currently on the front page is directly ripped off from Food Wars and I've seen users who've used art they've ganked from Pixiv.

Sites like Tapas won't allow you to use art/characters that don't belong to you without permission even with credits, but the SH admins don't seem to mind it as long as they're not explicit/nude. You should be safe.

Last edited:

Kakurenbo

Eh, I don't think the site will do anything to you. One of the covers currently on the front page is directly ripped off from Food Wars and I've seen users who've used art they've ganked from Pixiv.

Sites like Tapas won't allow you to use art/characters that don't belong to you without permission even with credits, but the SH admins don't seem to mind it as long as they're not explicit/nude. You should be safe.
Thanks!!

Anon_Y_Mousse

Semicolon Enjoyer
Well, your question was already answered, but may I know what app is that? Imma add it to my collection.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
You guys can also check Picrew website where many artist shared their art and you can customize it to your liking, of course only a few of them allow you to post elsewhere but it is a nice website for character customization although most of them only up to bust.