Is it me or does sitting in the dark feel great!

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
It feels relieving to just sit in a dark room, I don't have the time to do it but like that one time and it just feels right. I wonder if others feel the same or if I am just the oddball.
Yes, it feels great!

Especially if you sit naked in front of a full length mirror with thunderstorm raging outside. Then you chant, "Turosha, Turosha, come and keep me company. Turosha, Turosha, come and keep me company. Turosha, Turosha, come and keep me company." Then close your eyes, and concentrate on the tingles you feel on your naked skin. If you hear something moving in your room, say, "Turosha, tavoi lifgosh oti!" Do not do it out of order.

This is not a medical, legal or spiritual advice.

Yes, it feels great!

Especially if you sit naked in front of a full length mirror with thunderstorm raging outside. Then you chant, "Turosha, Turosha, come and keep me company. Turosha, Turosha, come and keep me company. Turosha, Turosha, come and keep me company." Then close your eyes, and concentrate on the tingles you feel on your naked skin. If you hear something moving in your room, say, "Turosha, tavoi lifgosh oti!" Do not do it out of order.

I love everything about this!

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
It's because as unfortunately social humans are, they also need periods of solitude, a time for separation from everything, be that other people, noise, bright colors or own thoughts.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
It feels relieving to just sit in a dark room, I don't have the time to do it but like that one time and it just feels right. I wonder if others feel the same or if I am just the oddball.

As a piece of waste space, the dark is a perfect spot to hide.

Poleg

Yes, it feels great!

First post best Post.

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
Indeed darkness can be relaxing.
A bit of a weird one, but I like to have a shower in pitch black occasionally. Although I got to be super careful to not trip and all

Jemini

Indeed darkness can be relaxing.

It's really quite simple as to why this is. Relaxing is the opposite of stimulating. Light stimulates your optic nerve. So, if we remove that stimulus, it would naturally be more relaxing.

Personally, I work the night shift. I actually have started finding it to be actively distressing if there is too much light in a room.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Not just you, I do it all the time. It feels great to just sit in the dark and think for awhile. I might sometimes fall asleep though :blob_happy: