Is tail segg common? Who made the best tail segg?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
By tail segg, I mean a character being brought to their orgasmic conclusion while having their tail pleasured by their partner.

Not necessary have to be furry, scaly or feathery. Just want to know if you often encounter these writings, and who is the best at writing these.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 35 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
This is the first I'm hearing of it. Tentacle grape is much more common.

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺🌈
I've only seen this in Monster Musume settings and a few Succubus stories. Not nearly enough samples to say who does it 'best', even if I were the type to pick favourites.

LilRora

Mostly formless
It's pretty common for various species to have a sensitive tail, or especially the base of the tail, but I don't think I've ever encountered what you're describing. I think it's much more common for the side with the tail to use it to tease the other.

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
It's pretty common for various species to have a sensitive tail, or especially the base of the tail, but I don't think I've ever encountered what you're describing. I think it's much more common for the side with the tail to use it to tease the other.
Tail groping to cumming not found? That's new.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Re:hamster got something similar but no.

Basically Steeve (MC) gave his system (Blue) an android body with limitless stamina (really wring him dry) and a very very sensitive tail bone. Apparently he had plans for a tail but could not decide and just left a bunch of raw nerves in that region.

So when he pressed her lower back at the tail bone area, she instantly came.

I mean, there is To Love Ru for that if you wanted examples.

Enkiari

By tail segg, I mean a character being brought to their orgasmic conclusion while having their tail pleasured by their partner.

Not necessary have to be furry, scaly or feathery. Just want to know if you often encounter these writings, and who is the best at writing these.
If a story involves succubus, there is a good chance this kind of scene will happen.
Also, what?
Can't you just write 'sex'?
What the hell is 'segg'?
Some kind of ungodly amalgamation of egg and sex?
But why egg? Damn TikTakToe. It has rotted the brains of children.

Tempokai

Overworked One
I know a short comic or two where it happens... but I don't want to post it lol. Definetly very rare, and most of the times it's because of sudden jolt and whatever

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I know a short comic or two where it happens... but I don't want to post it lol. Definetly very rare, and most of the times it's because of sudden jolt and whatever
Utawarerumono (both animes I think) had MC teasing the FL's tail.