Is there a limit on how many chapters you can make?

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Dear peanutbutter, when your chapter count becomes negative one or when scribble hub crashes, then you'll know what you know what you know at that moment.

Seriously, I'm curious, too. I wish Tony would make a list of limits (similar to forum rules). Cross fingers.

Uncrosses to keep typing.

Someone already asked about chapter sizes in another thread and now, we have this, about chapter count.

Humans are always challenging limits. We even have a tongue twister. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Yeah, woodchucks are people, too.

Makes one wonder. Which novel has the most number of (valid, not pointlessly padded) chapters so far?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Dear peanutbutter, when your chapter count becomes negative one or when scribble hub crashes, then you'll know what you know what you know at that moment.

Seriously, I'm curious, too. I wish Tony would make a list of limits (similar to forum rules). Cross fingers.

Uncrosses to keep typing.

Someone already asked about chapter sizes in another thread and now, we have this, about chapter count.

Humans are always challenging limits. We even have a tongue twister. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Yeah, woodchucks are people, too.

Makes one wonder. Which novel has the most number of (valid, not pointlessly padded) chapters so far?
in short, he's not sure and so are we. ask @Tony instead.

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
It’s a question that has been in my mind do we have a limit here?:blob_evil_two:

Well the numbers show that UUID isn't being used, so the maximum should be no more than 9,223,372,036,854,775,807 or 2X that if unsigned (18,446,744,073,709,551,615).

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I know the limit on Wattpad is 200, but on Webnovel, you can go upwards of a thousand chapters. As for here, I don't know, but I'm over 50 now.