Is there a masterlist for all the acronyms you guys use?

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I just learned BL yesterday after asking it about it on threads.

Somebody here is talking about a CYOA?
And there's been so many others.

I'm so confused.

Milk.Milkan

Me Milk, me smart.
Eeh, it just common stuff dat yall remember with time. Nobody do lists, not worry.

EternalSunset0

Iirc, there's really no masterlist for things like that, unfortunately. You just gotta learn them as you go.

I mean, the meanings for the same acronyms can even change depending on the community or who you're talking to.

Laeyioun

|Daydreaming Literate Mon~key|
Yeah you just pick it up over time. Also Urban Dictionary + related topic + slang of that acronym.

If I had to search CYOA because no one asked for it in the comments, then I'll search something along the lines of "CYOA slang novel story"
edit: forgot to include "Urban dictionary CYOA" and "What does CYOA mean story"
voila

Last edited:

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
Yeah you just pick it up over time. Also Urban Dictionary + related topic + slang of that acronym.

If I had to search CYOA because no one asked for it in the comments, then I'll search something along the lines of "CYOA slang novel story"
voila
Yes, I agree: Just google it. If it's not the abbreviation of a specific novel title, the explanation should be pretty easy to find. Even if it is a novel title, it might be easy depending on how popular the novel is and what else shares the abbreviation.

Shadow_Tempest

Answer my question first, is there a masterlist for all the words and phrases you have not used?