Is there a site where we can create art or at least edit photos?

MrPopocap

I need help making a decent cover for my fics. I don't have money to pay for an artist nor do I have a decent enough PC to download Photoshop without making it explode.

So, I came here to ask: Is there a good site where I can make a decent cover myself? Like a photoshop but online, one which a crap PC can use it.

I know about Canvas and the AI sites, but my PC gets slow when using those sites.

The cover from all my fics is from the internet but I feel like I could do better than that, besides, I can put the name of my fic on the cover with the program you guys recommend to me, if there's one.

So, is there such a program? If so, can you please help me with the link?

Thanks in advance!

Nneeil

I need help making a decent cover for my fics. I don't have money to pay for an artist nor do I have a decent enough PC to download Photoshop without making it explode.

So, I came here to ask: Is there a good site where I can make a decent cover myself? Like a photoshop but online, one which a crap PC can use it.

I know about Canvas and the AI sites, but my PC gets slow when using those sites.

The cover from all my fics is from the internet but I feel like I could do better than that, besides, I can put the name of my fic on the cover with the program you guys recommend to me, if there's one.

Thanks in advance!
You can use PixAi to create the art that you need. Photopea to edit it, which is like an online and free version of Photoshop. Or you can use Pixlr as an alternative to Photopea.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Simo

A lazy sloth
Microsoft edge’s AI can generate some relatively impressive pictures and its free, so you can try that

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Personally I use procreate, but it’s only available on IOS and costs a few dollars.

I know of Adobe: Fresco It’s a freememium software, but I’ve never used it so I don’t know how good the free version is.

HuaiChi

I generally used Photoshop portable cs6(412 mb). Not every settings are there, but more than enough for my 4gb ram with integrated graphics laptop with 5th gen i3. So, it will work for you too.

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!

Thanks in advance!
What do you want done? If you have illusts (like AI art), I can help you with that. I just can't do some free art right now 'coz I'm currently grading my students and it's a hell lot of paperwork.

So_Indecisive

Primordial sin of Sloth
I generally used Photoshop portable cs6(412 mb). Not every settings are there, but more than enough for my 4gb ram with integrated graphics laptop with 5th gen i3. So, it will work for you too.
Why does it seem to me that you feel your laptop has low specs

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
What I want is the ability to create a character, then keep the basic design and just change the pose. Then I could finally make my manga.

MrPopocap

Thanks for the help, everyone. I'll try every site you guys gave me and see which is the best!

TheKillingAlice

Schinken

Thanks in advance!
If it's something simple, I can help you with a cover. I don't use Freeware, so I can't recommend any, except for Gimp maybe (but I don't expect you could run that on your device). But I could make one.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
The cheapest way to get Photoshop is to torrent it and get the exclusive torrent discount.

Asthael

LunaPic is pretty handy for photo editing, if you wanted a browser based option. I just use some free phone apps though.