Writing Is this alright?

sak-chii

Professional Procrastinator (Writer)
remember, you're writing a webnovel and you can edit the synopsis again.
There are writers that edit the whole novel too.
This doesn't have to be perfect now. You can edit it again

Or you can re-write and remove the old one. And reupload. You will lose the previous readers this way tho

Esmeralda

I knew it! I knew you were thinking whether or not to publish it!!! As I said. It may take months or years or several series to improve. I have 5 series in total and I've been improving myself with each series. XP

Sorry. I ain't good in English. It's my second subject. So pls dont mind the grammar
Yeah 😔 I was thinking if the synopsis was awful then maybe I'm not cut out for writing.

Me too! English is my second language too 🥰

Esmeralda

Hi and welcome aboard SH @Esmeralda :blob_party:
There is nothing to fear, no one is born Shakespeare. We all improve through errors and trials. Even negative feedback is beneficial in its own way. Think of publishing something you're not sure of as an experience. You will learn many things through it and eventually it will pay off by making you a better writer. So, keep at it ! :blobthumbsup:
Thank you for the motivation!!!

sak-chii

Yeah 😔 I was thinking if the synopsis was awful then maybe I'm not cut out for writing.

Read this. This has good info on synopsis

LostinMovement

How about me then ? English is actually my third language, following French. It doesn't stop me from writing and it shouldn't stop you either. In the words of a fellow SH writer, it's okay sometimes to "allow yourself to be subpar"
Your writing doesn't have to be perfect. As long as it is correct and understandable, that should do.

sak-chii

How about me then ? English is actually my third language, following French. It doesn't stop me from writing and it shouldn't stop you either. In the words of a fellow SH writer, it's okay sometimes to "allow yourself to be subpar"
Your writing doesn't have to be perfect. As long as it is correct and understandable, that should do.

I agree. No matter whether English is your second, third.. etc. language, the more you write, the more you improve. You can see the progress from my first novel to the latest novel