Is this cover too NSFW?

MelanDelora

I forgot to add a cover when submitting my story.
Now when I try to add it, I get the message that it needs to be approved.
It's been over 15 hours, can I assume it was rejected? I didn't get any message or anything...
This is the cover in question:
camilla-cover (Custom).jpg

For my story

For reference, the covers for these other novels on the site also have what I would consider the same level of NSFW

What do you all think? Should I work on a new cover?

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
No nipples, no nudity. Should be okay. But do a reverse image search anyway. If it leads to suggestions of naked titties, change it. Ai-chan ran a reverse search just now, no problem. But it could be different for you, so just do it anyway.

MelanDelora

Thank you all for your comments, though does anyone know whether you get notified in case your cover is rejected?

MelanDelora

You will get a notification for both case, rejected or accepted.
Wow thanks, that's vital information that wasn't mentioned anywhere. Coupled with not being able to view the status of the process; just way too easy to get worried, I tell you.
I will now be patient and wait.

Incidentally, do you also know whether resubmitting will reset your position in the queue? I might have done that a tad too many times just because I wasn't sure if it went through! :blob_no:

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Wow thanks, that's vital information that wasn't mentioned anywhere. Coupled with not being able to view the status of the process; just way too easy to get worried, I tell you.
I will now be patient and wait.

Incidentally, do you also know whether resubmitting will reset your position in the queue? I might have done that a tad too many times just because I wasn't sure if it went through! :blob_no:
Idk. It shouldn't take longer than 24hrs as Tony is looking by every day. But a man is just a man, and it already happened that he overlooked a cover submission. You could ping him here if it takes longer.

Otherwise, just wait.

MelanDelora

For future reference, this was too NSFW: Too much skin showing in the boobs area.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
A bot might not see the difference between white cloth and skin