Forgotten Title Isekai baby

Drytron

So a JK (high school girl) become pregnant with the baby of her teacher and died of truck-kun. The baby isekai-ed and become the demon lord raised by his succubus harem. The mother become a saintess who is useless because she can only heal and deal no damage so the hero party throw her away. The son saved his mother but the mother doesn't know he is her baby because demons grow fast and he look as old as her. He wanted to destroy the kingdom who mistreated his mother but his mother doesn't know why.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
So a JK (high school girl) become pregnant with the baby of her teacher and died of truck-kun. The baby isekai-ed and become the demon lord raised by his succubus harem. The mother become a saintess who is useless because she can only heal and deal no damage so the hero party throw her away. The son saved his mother but the mother doesn't know he is her baby because demons grow fast and he look as old as her. He wanted to destroy the kingdom who mistreated his mother but his mother doesn't know why.
sounds very familiar but i cant remember the title at all.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Do you have incest stories?
bro i think almost all my stories have incest elements. One of them even centers around it entirely, which anyone could tell by the title. Its just a shame SH doesn't let me post the cover i actually wanted for that story.